Hi!

Almondfox

Hi everyone!

I'm a new guy around here who has been using this site to check my trophy list every now and then. I recently just decided that I'd take trophies more seriously after only having about 5% of trophies on some games so I made a fresh start with a new account. I'd never earned a platinum trophy before until today, and boy the feeling of accomplishment is amazing. I'm looking for buddies on PSN (I have a PS3/PS4). I'd love to be a part of this awesome community! I'd also like to thank the author who wrote the Infamous First Light trophy guide! The next platinum I think I'm going to be going for is Sleeping Dogs back on the PS3 .

Thanks and I look forward to many more platinums in the near future! xD

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself to PSNP! Ironically enough, I am in progress towards getting the platinum on First Light myself. Yesterday I just powered through and got the trophies for the Beta and Gamma arena challenges (which were both fun and hectic), got my 10million points, and now I just gotta go through and pick off the last random challenges (oh ammo boxes, please land near some enemies for me!) At least the hard part is out of the way now. haha

Thank you everyone! xD

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself to PSNP! Ironically enough, I am in progress towards getting the platinum on First Light myself. Yesterday I just powered through and got the trophies for the Beta and Gamma arena challenges (which were both fun and hectic), got my 10million points, and now I just gotta go through and pick off the last random challenges (oh ammo boxes, please land near some enemies for me!) At least the hard part is out of the way now. haha

Hehe good luck! Most of the challenges towards the end just unlocked without me even really noticing! :)

• Like 1