Hyperdimension Neptunia! Can you help me decide which to buy?

RyuDc

I buy games from America all the time, so you're fine unless you want the DLCs for it, like outfits, attachments, and stuff like that. Whenever you buy a new PS Vita game, especially when you import, you have to think about that.

But since Re;birth 1 doesn't have DLCs it shouldn't be a problem right ? :D

Let me ask you another thing regarding the PAL and NTSC regions.. 

If buy this game but in NTSC version will it run good in my Region ? 

I'm from Portugal.

In ReBirths case... RB1 is good (I also have the US version since EU doesn't have a physical version) but RB2 and RB3 should be bought in the same region, because you WANT that Stella dungeon DLC.

• Like 1

RB 2 and 3 I can get it in this region no problem.

but since i'm think of doing a small collection of the serie I was wondering if i can get NTSC version and play it with no problems :P

So i guess i can :P it's settled then. next month RB1 physical it is B) 

Nobody nowadays cares about PAL (576p/25) or NTSC (480p/30) because some genius people invented HDMI and we all are using 720p/30 or 900p/30 or 1080p/30. :P Today your DVD-Player is smart enough to converte PAL into NTSC or reversed. The next thing is 60fps while playing on a TV, which will be funny because normal TVs in Europe work with 50hz, which means we would be technically capped at 50fps, but, yeah, thats an other topic :awesome: (sure they can interpolate more, but then people would complain about graphicbugs/glitches whatever)

Anyway, you can play any game from whereever you want. You just cant use DLCs then.

• Like 1

I have recently beome a big fan but I played them backwards.... lol stil love them though now I need to buy rebirth 1 so probaly a week of waiting for it to ship here.. My advice buy them and Nep will become one of your favourite characters ever most likely lol.

Edited by skypirate_1
  • Like 1