Redownload PS Plus Titles

digitalBCP

I just upgraded to PS Plus since it was foolish not to with all these free games this month. However I do have a question. If my PS3 hard drive runs out of space and I need to delete some of the games I got for free, will I be able to re-download them in a few months if I decide I want to play them again?

I will be expanding my hard drive soon but I need to know the answer to this is I don't get to it soon enough.

Any help would be appreciated!

EXCELLENT! Thank you so much! This is great news!. My next, and hopefully final, question regarding this topic. Say I do upgrade my hard drive eventually and start from scratch. Would my accounts download folder be empty or is it tied to my actual account. (A better was to explain this question is say my PS3 broke and I bought a new one. Would my old downloads display when I log in on my new PS3).

More than likely I will just use the backup and restore feature but this is some useful information i'd like to know just in case ;)

With PS+, you lose access to the free games when your subscription expires. You can play the content on another non + account, but if the original account is deleted, you'll lose all the games.

Exactly!!! There are two exceptions to the rule that I know of, avatars and themes that you get for free off of Playstation Plus still work on your system without an active subscription!!!

I have a question. Say i buy a PS+ Subscription for 3months and after 3 months i don't pay it for 1 week or 1 month for w/e reason ,, when i repay it will i still have access to all the games i downloaded until then ???

Yes you will have access to all games you previously downloaded still, and if during the time you didn't have PS+ you deleted the games from your hard drive you will be able to re-download them as well, hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I would like to elaborate on. If you download a ps+ title, it has an expiry attached to it, when that runs out, if youre not connected online you cannot play that game. I had my console without wifi and could not play any of my older plus games. As soon as I was back with wifi I was golden.