Continue the Conversation/Story

thegirlruka

Wales is very nice. If you accept the weather will be rain for 360 days of the year then it makes the rare sunny days even more special (and, possibly, the work of witchcraft or an angry god). Some of the most beautiful scenery in the UK. Sorry, I seem to have turned into the Welsh Tourist Board.

Anyway, back on topic, cup of tea anyone?  :coffee:

Wales is not nice, it's an extremely boring place! It rains most of the year and there are more sheep than people here. There isn't a way to make it sound like a wonderful place xD

Nah I'll skip the tea thanks.

Tom you've changed your name again. I thought you were just another stranger joining the conversation xD

Edited by Stupid91

While you were prattling on I laid my eggs. But what will hatch out? Turn to page 12 for an army of owls, turn to page 58 for a griffin, turn to page 128 for all the PSNP forum members in miniature form, close your browser and go outside if you are beginning to question why you're spending so much time on here

• Like 1

I am rather surprised that a young whippersnapper like you remembers the "choose your own adventure" books. Ah, many happy afternoons spent with a pen, paper, dice and Warlock Of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon or another Steve Jackson/Ian Livingstone classic. Cheating like crap when you accidentally fall down a mountain less than 1 minute in...

*wipes away a tear and puts rose-tinted glasses back on*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...