Continue the Conversation/Story

thegirlruka

This thread is cool and all and seem pretty active so no reviving need here.

But i was trying to start one with more story depth to it and some forum members wanted to hate on me for it.. Saying it the same as this, In which of course i totally disagree.. 

Edited by Stevieboy
No need for general name calling.

Yeah, this was originally intended as a "general discussion" thread where we could all come and talk crap without having to fit into a series of guidelines and risk moderation. Think of it like the Guess Who Will Post Below You thread without having to worry about who will post below you - just as long as your post is broadly related to the one above you. It sounds like yours was somewhere between this and the 3 Work Sentence Story thread which makes it different to both in my eyes but what do I know, I'm a partially-blind owl who bumps himself. 

I thought a forum married owl of your advancing years would get the wife to bump you instead.  However having known your forum wife in the past and knowing her as I type this (advance warning of possible spelling errrrrrrrrrrors) she is more likely to bump you off than simply bump you.

But then again those are the risks you take when you forum marry.

Oh Rory, I am guessing from your member title (or lack thereof) that Stupid has left you again? It must be ... frustrating... for her being married to a ball with horns. Forum marriage, eh? A roller-coaster ride. Look at us talking like a couple of old married blokes down the pub. I think the barmaid is giving you the eye, Rory. 

Andrew I am not sure how my member title disappeared but it seems that the barmaid that you say fancies me - Donald is his name, according to the badge on the left one of those 44GG chest mountains - appears to have decided I should be a premium member.

Why have you taken us to the Battered Cock again?  You profess to hate this place but its the first one you list every night we hit the town as two forum married gents looking for a little on the side action.

Andrew I am not sure how my member title disappeared but it seems that the barmaid that you say fancies me - Donald is his name, according to the badge on the left one of those 44GG chest mountains - appears to have decided I should be a premium member.

Why have you taken us to the Battered Cock again?  You profess to hate this place but its the first one you list every night we hit the town as two forum married gents looking for a little on the side action.

i hope being a premium member made you happy, you are a nice guy rory

• Like 1

I thought that you needed a little "liquid and feather" cheering up Rory. You have spoken of nothing else but the Battered Cock since our last visit that I just assumed it tickled you (literally and figuratively speaking)

Aww that's nice of you Purple. See, Rory? Your day is looking up already. A goddess is courting you and you have unlimited free refills on your Guinness thanks to Donald. 

• Like 1

i noticed that when i succeed in making someone happy, it helped me be happy too

Treating someone makes many happy and often you can be happy with out spending money.  A thoughtful gesture or a kind word at the right time can make a world of difference. And right now I think you should join me and Andrew in the Tickling Feathers. 

We had to leave the Battered Cock as there is only so long you can watch Donald drool into his cleavage. And when the owl says "Oh look, a bird bath" just as you are supping your pint of whiskey - well lets just say it wasnt a good look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...