DLC worth it?

Kishnabe

I usually buy the DLC characters in Hyperdimension games....sometimes they have dialogue.

Does the DLC characters have any dialogue, do they have some special weapon. Anything special about them?

9.99 for all Characters is too steep....I would gladly pay 4 dollars for all characters.

I usually buy the DLC characters in Hyperdimension games....sometimes they have dialogue.

Does the DLC characters have any dialogue, do they have some special weapon. Anything special about them?

9.99 for all Characters is too steep....I would gladly pay 4 dollars for all characters.

Well it works out to be $0.50 a character. And you get 2 items. Not sure about the rest of the content as it would probably be pointless if they dont have any role other than battles where you dont even see them aside from a small portrait

• 5 years later...

Around the time Sony announced they were going to shut down the PSN Store on PS3, Vita and PSP, I started to buy or download DLC for games that I own. I bought all the DLC that I felt were important for Dungeon Travelers 2, but within a few days I noticed all the DLC removed from the store. Even after Sony reversed it's store closure decision, the DLC never came back.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-05-01 at 11:52 AM, TigerHawk_Neo said:

Around the time Sony announced they were going to shut down the PSN Store on PS3, Vita and PSP, I started to buy or download DLC for games that I own. I bought all the DLC that I felt were important for Dungeon Travelers 2, but within a few days I noticed all the DLC removed from the store. Even after Sony reversed it's store closure decision, the DLC never came back.

The game, along with all the DLC, was delisted, I assume as part of the NiS license expiry.