What about Supernatural things?

YORGOS_PB

Hello there, fellow viewers. I just felt like sharing some of the weirdest things my mind has tricked me with (trick or not, things that have happened to me). 

When I was a kid I had this OCD stuff with order and more things. There was this furniture in my room where I put most of my Top toys (cars, pokemon, Fisher Price warriors, etc), all of them could stand on their own and what I did is always push them all the way to the wall so they had ''more space'' (from the edge to the wall there was like 25cm). The thing is that many many times when I was playing the toys fell off, and I would get angry and call my mom or whoever and told them to stop moving my toys from the wall, of course they didn't knew what the hell that 5 year old kid was talking about. I never really payed any attention, it was something that happened every now and then; toy simply fell off, and I regularly checked before playing that they were sticking to the wall.

My dad does not believe in this, at all. He always told me like ''yeah, ok. Go play again'' or whatever.

Around that time, I had this wooden Rocking Horse and I loved it, and this one time I was playing with my toys and the horse started rocking, like really aggresively, I screamed in terror and my dad ran up to my room and saw it, he was confused. Next day the horse was torn to pieces. He says that ever since he started paying more attention to what I said, about supernatural things.

What happens to me the most, even today, is to see things that are not there. Mostlywith peripheral vision or when moving my eyes from point A to point B. When I look back at where I saw the something, of course there's nothing. Sometimes are people, sometimes are weird shapes (my way of explaining this is with that thing the brain does; when you see incomplete images your brain uses your memories to complete the missing parts). The thing is that I've seen completely unrelated-to-the-environment things in the extra-peripheral view. For instance, a time I was driving in the highway and back to the right I distinguished this white baroque bicycle handle, my first thoughts were ''better watch out, I wouldn't want to run over this guy'', and I turned my head to see him and OF COURSE there was nothing *insert lol*.

Peripheral View is really tricky, it makes you see lots of things.

When I was a kid I used to get scared of my hallucinations, but I got used to it. They're harmless whatsoever. But back in 2007-2010 this horrible things began to happen, and they were recurrent; I'd wake up in the middle of the night and see 2 hairy arms hanging from the ceiling, and I was scared like *expletive deleted*. I had a girlfriend around those years and we didn't last more than 3 months, but EVERY-SINGLE-DAY that I spent in that relationship I saw this dark thing in the corner of my room, AND I COULDN'T MOVE. Every *expletive deleted* day it would get closer and closer and closer until it reached my bed and stick to it as if it was a shadow. I didn't even wanted to sleep anymore around that time, but there were like just 2 or 3 days were I really was scared to death, the previous days I was just like ''oh *expletive deleted* not again'' and close my eyes.

I also experienced cool stuff around that time, a friend of mine told me I had Lucid Dreams. Once I woke up floating over my body, and slowly-rapidly flew up in the sky until I reached outer space; I could feel the air, and it was awesome. Then I fell of so godamnly quickly and woke up. Another time I was crossing a bridge, and there was a lot of mist (couldn't see for *expletive deleted*), the the bridge broke and I fell down for so long... Until I hit some spikes and woke up.

But the coolest and weirdest is what I call ''The Folk of my Room'', which began around early 2009. I woke up in the night and see 6 persons, doing nothing, just standing there in my room. I don't know if this happens to any of you, but I woke up in the night for like 5 seconds, I'M FULLY AWAKE, then get back to sleep as if nothing happened. That's how this happens, and every morning while getting ready to school I would remember and it gives me the boldiest creeps. Ever since it has happened around 12 times, and around the 4th time I began talking to them, asking them things, but they would never answer. Until one day the closest to my bad turned him head unto me, and I fell asleep inmediately. The next time I remembered and asked him again, AND HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED ME, but the thing is I have no *expletive deleted* diea what he said, I just remember that it made a lot of sense and his mouth never moved. The rest of the times I noticed there was one person missing, but I have no idea what the hell is happening. And it hasn't happened in a while.

What definitely happens the most is that I see people where there's nothing in between point A and B, but it's funny you know, it makes me laugh, ''hahahaha shiet, not again''.

And regarding Aliens, I've always been so curious about that, but the most I've experienced was in a roadtrip I was doing with more family in the 90s, I even told them to stop the cars to appreciate what was happening: There were 2 lights, they appeared to be airplane-wings lights, and my family was even mocking me about it, until the lights separated and moved in weird motions, until they banished.

And other than that, the regular ''what was that?'' sightings where you see a shiny something and then it's gone.

If I remember something else from my childhood I'll post it, I'm missing things

• Like 1

Not to completely crap on your thoughts about supernatural things, but have you ever looked into hypnopompic and hypnagogic hallucinations?  I get them at times in my life where I have been stressed or anxious, or when my emotional levels have been running high.  Basically it's hallucinations when you're on the transition from being awake to being asleep and vice versa.

Experiences can vary from silly and seemingly innocuous things like spiders and wasps, to the more extreme of having people in my room.  It feels very real at the time and I can recall some of the more silly instances, but the more sinister ones escape my mind (but that's probably not a bad thing)

Edited by RachP13

Not to completely crap on your thoughts about supernatural things, but have you ever looked into hypnopompic and hypnagogic hallucinations?  I get them at times in my life where I have been stressed or anxious, or when my emotional levels have been running high.  Basically it's hallucinations when you're on the transition from being awake to being asleep and vice versa.

Experiences can vary from silly and seemingly innocuous things like spiders and wasps, to the more extreme of having people in my room.  It feels very real at the time and I can recall some of the more silly instances, but the more sinister ones escape my mind (but that's probably not a bad thing)

I've always wanted to get hypnotized. 

According to me they're the mixture of being half asleep (dream) and a vivid imagination, and my subconsciousness being a complete douchebag

People dream about things they want to dream about.

People also dream about things they absolutely do not want to think about during the day

The subconsciousness can be very frightening at times but the most intriguing thing about it is there is so much to learn about yourself if you are willing to open your eyes

I'd recommend keeping a diary, some things may not be clear right away but perhaps they will at a later time. It's something to think about

• Like 1

It's not necessarily hypnotized as that's something completely different to what I'm referring to, although the hypno part does relate to sleep.

The best way I can really explain hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations would be to give you this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

It's an interesting read

Ohhh so THAT'S how it's called. You know some years ago I'd feel cool because many friends wanted me to do weed n shiet, and I was like "bitch, I can feel the same thing in my bed". The state in which you're still conscious but are about to fall asleep. 

I can get there if I concentrate, I think I know how. 

But how do you explain sitting down in my bed during this seconds of awakeness?, if I move the smallest of muscles while trying to achieve this state I completely wake up, so. 

People dream about things they want to dream about.

People also dream about things they absolutely do not want to think about during the day

The subconsciousness can be very frightening at times but the most intriguing thing about it is there is so much to learn about yourself if you are willing to open your eyes

I'd recommend keeping a diary, some things may not be clear right away but perhaps they will at a later time. It's something to think about

I used to write down most of my dreams, unfortunately once day I lost the handbook and completely forgot about it. And indeed the subconsciousness can be frightening, it holds your deepest secrets