Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

New songs added because whyyyyyy not.

• "Hitorinbo Envy" by Denpol-P. Hatsune Miku Append.
  • "Hikyou Sentai Urotander" by Shin-P. Kaito, Meiko and Hatsune Miku.

And as Kashiyuka already explained, "Cute Medley" is the newest medley announced. And "Satisfaction" + "LOL -Lots Of Laugh" are in the main song roster.

There's also a bunch of modules with names ending and starting with "Hikyou" and "Star" which are probably for the medley and....something :P

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

New songs added because whyyyyyy not.

• "Hitorinbo Envy" by Denpol-P. Hatsune Miku.
  • "Hikyou Sentai Urotander" by Shin-P. Kaito, Meiko and Hatsune Miku.
And as Kashiyuka already explained, "Cute Medley" is the newest medley announced. And "Satisfaction" + "LOL -Lots Of Laugh" are in the main song roster.

There's also a bunch of modules with names ending and starting with "Hikyou" and "Star" which are probably for the medley and....something :P

Nice. Lots of laugh is my only perfect on Project Mirai, I wonder if it'll meet the same fate here :P

• Like 1

More news:

Introducing.......Communication mode (accessible while inside Live Quest Mode): Communication mode is pretty much the DIVA's rooms with advanced stuffs in it. One of the "advanced" things in this mode is, and i'm not sure at all since i'm making speculations out of scraps of info, that the Gifts and events are returning, with the Gifts probably being now rewards for completing songs instead of purchasing them, i could be wrong. Another thing is that the behavior of the vocaloid will change depending on the equipped module's attribute, for example....a Cool-module-wearing Luka will act like a total boss thanks to the attribute, and so on. Samples:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_001

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_004

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_006

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_007

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_009

Confirming some screenshots from the PV of the newly added songs:

"Hitorinbo Envy"

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_011

"Hikyou Sentai Urotander"

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-X_02-04-16_013

Modules:

Source: http://gematsu.com/2016/02/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-screenshots-introduce-character-communication-new-songs

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

We have a commercial/trailer...I think? I'm not entirely sure what's going on here but I want it and I need it. What's that about Future Tone at the end btw?

You're not far, it's basically an....explanatory trailer, i guess? The kawaii-girl just seemed like explaining the element, voltage, etc.

Oh also, it seems that the game will add over 70+ newly designed modules, and 300+ overall. That is, if i'm not wrong.

I'm also not sure, but from what i recall Aime cards are used to register stuff at Project DIVA arcade games, sooooo....maybe it has something to do with transferring stuff from DIVA X to Future Tune?

• Like 1

I don't know why i haven't mentioned this before but....For anyone wondering about that flight-attendant-looking module for Miku that was shown in the newest trailer, it's practically a "gift" module from Air DO thanks to their collab with the game.

The module's name is "CA Style A, CA = Cabin Attendant" and it will be free from 24th-31st March for anyone who pre-ordered the game. Consider it a bonus, as they say.....Ufufufu. ofcourse, this is only confirmed for the Vita version, it is unknown if the PS4 edition releasing in Fall will have the same thing.

Module image:

HatsuneMIkuAirDo-1.jpg

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/02/07/hatsune-miku-turns-into-flight-attenda-with-project-diva-x-air-do-module/

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

More smaller news...

It seems, and thankfully, that the Medleys are are all going to be Playable, and can be modified just like any other song (from the aspect of Modules, etc.). Believe it or not, i was scared that they would just be some "extra" PVs to pass time with.....Sample from the newest Medley, Cute Medley:

Miku-41.jpg

Miku-40.jpg

And also, some of the Alt. versions of Modules:

Also, another sort-of unrelated matter that was mentioned before.....Meiko and Kaito are confirmed to have their "V3" versions/modules as their default and even is used in all other module-designs.

Finally....lettuce all giggle with these new screenshots from "Hikyou Sentai Urotander"......

Miku-26.jpg

Miku-34.jpg

Miku-32.jpg

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/02/14/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-hatsune-miku-project-diva-xs-new-screenshots-show-modules-and-more/

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

*Pats* There there, no need to be so......Sadistic Music Factory on yourself :awesome:

speaking of which i went back to project diva f recently to try that song out again and just lol'd myself right out there. 

scared excited to see what the obligatory brutal song is in project diva x 

• Like 2

speaking of which i went back to project diva f recently to try that song out again and just lol'd myself right out there. 

scared excited to see what the obligatory brutal song is in project diva x

I have a strange feeling that it will be Babylon....i mean, have you seen what crack the song is on? :P

New compilation video. Wow hard looks easy...

Wow, just wow at the difficulty.

This is all your fault Kurisu, you and your damn curse :awesome:

I hope Extreme lives to its name, or they add a new mode that i don't know about called "Hyper-hardcore for non-Kurisus" :awesome:

• Like 1

i think it will. even though i personally think F2's extreme songs were overall easier than F's, i'm not terribly worried about X since there are always going to be really challenging songs. the hard difficulty does look considerably easier than it did in past games. but the difficulty curve between hard and extreme was always pretty high. we'll find out next month! 

i think it will. even though i personally think F2's extreme songs were overall easier than F's, i'm not terribly worried about X since there are always going to be really challenging songs. the hard difficulty does look considerably easier than it did in past games. but the difficulty curve between hard and extreme was always pretty high. we'll find out next month!

I always felt F 2nd's Hard mode was harder than F's, which is probably why 2nd's Extreme feels harder than the first time. Hopefully there'll be a challenging Extreme mode, as long as there's no Extreme Perfect trophies I'm okay :P

• Like 1

I always felt F 2nd's Hard mode was harder than F's, which is probably why 2nd's Extreme feels harder than the first time. Hopefully there'll be a challenging Extreme mode, as long as there's no Extreme Perfect trophies I'm okay :P

i actually felt that way about both normal and hard on F2 actually, but just had a more comfortable time with F2's extreme  :hmm: weird 

Some random news.

HMPDX-Fami_02-16-16.jpg

Beauty Medley: Glossy Mixture, featuring the following songs:

• Dependence Intention. Originally sung by Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka.
  • Sweet Devil. Sung by Hatsune Miku.
  • Nebula. Sung by Hatsune Miku.

Confirmed Modules:

• De:Monster for Hatsune Miku. Song: Satisfaction.
  • Lollipop for Hatsune Miku. Song: LOL -lots of laugh-
  • Brilliant Butterfly for Hatsune Miku, Pure Butterfly for Rin, Brave Butterfly for Len, Elegant Butterfly for Luka, Mysterious Butterfly for Kaito, and Glamorous Butterfly for Meiko.
Finally, it has been confirmed that you will be able to use the Vita's internal camera to take an AR portrait photograph with a max of two characters in each photo. I'm guessing they modified it.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1