Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

• 4 weeks later...

Juicy news (i guess), i'm sorry but i gotta update the Love for Divas thread.

Some latest news and Screenshots are revealed.

It turns out that the "Elements or whatever" mentioned earlier are used in Live Quest Mode (which is basically a quest mode to unlock stuffs) as fill-ups to "gems" used to determine prizes after quests, or something? (i think this was explained better by Aki-chan previously :P)

pjdx_keys8-326x185.jpg

*Awkward conversation i made up from the picture above*

Miku: Hey Luka, what is this magical mysterious all-joy thing that looks like my star from DECORATOR?

Luka: Beats me. but let's Just Be Friends with it.

pjdx_keys9-326x185.jpgpjdx_keys7-326x185.png

it also seems that once all songs are completed in an area (in Live Quest Mode, i guess?) a medley song, named Hajimari no Medley: Primary Colors, will be unlocked to play. i think it's a mix-up song, and it contains:  "Dreaming Leaf -Dreaming Words-", "Bad Mood Waltz" and "Miracle Paint". If you haven't seen the connection yet, these three songs all appeared in the very first Project Diva game. the medley song will feature Miku in it first, and then add characters slowly in while you progress. 10/10 love.

pjdx_keys12-326x185.jpgpjdx_keys10-326x185.jpgpjdx_keys14-326x185.jpg

Lastly, in Songs revealed news; 4 new songs are revealed:

Streaming Heart by DECO*27 (Element: CHAOS)

Module: Bandage Heart (Miku)

pjdx_keys15.jpg

pjdx_keys16.jpg

pjdx_keys17.jpg

Duet SongAmazing Dolce by HitoshizukuP x yama△ (Element: BEAUTY)

Modules: Strawberry Witch (Meiko), Patisserie Gretel (Rin), Patisserie Hansel (Len)

pjdx_keys18.jpg

pjdx_keys19.jpg

pjdx_keys20.jpg

pjdx_keys21.jpg

pjdx_keys22.jpg

pjdx_keys23.jpg

pjdx_keys24.jpg

Sea Lily Deep Sea Tale by n-buna (Element: CUTE)

Module: Sea Lily (Miku)

pjdx_keys25.jpg

pjdx_keys26.jpg

pjdx_keys27.jpg

Finally, Slow Motion by Pinocchio-P (Element: CHAOS).

Module: Higher Fever (Miku).

pjdx_keys28.jpg

pjdx_keys29.jpg

pjdx_keys30.jpg

Opinion? Color me wet.

Sorry if i took your position this time, Aki-chan :D

Edited by YaoiGod

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Argh! Will do that later.

Thank you for posting this, Makise. From that video, the last song seems to be the best (well, to me). I have yet to find a better song than MMORPG Addict's Anthem, lol.

I love the last song (Raspberry Monster), just not a fan of the outfit :P MMORPG Addicts Anthem is by far one of my favourites though

Edited by Makise Kurisu

I love the last song (Raspberry Monster), just not a fan of the outfit :P MMORPG Addicts Anthem is by far one of my favourites though

I kinda agree with you, but the module is based on the original song's characters outfit, where they mixed the regular girl and Raspberry Monster's outfits together so i can't blame them :P

So far, i like every song presented in the lineup. Hope this continues.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Sega released a gameplay video of a few songs today. We also have a solid release date for the Vita in Japan, 24th March

(That outfit for Strangers is really awesome...but I don't like the one for Raspberry Monster)

guuhhhhh the video is region locked in the states.....kotaku warned us of this T_T

it's getting close! it'll be march before we know it ^^

• Like 2

so there's this extension on chrome called zenmate that lets you change your public location....so hi from germany...?  :awesome: able to watch the video now xD

heterochromic miku might be best miku. really like that module look overall, definitely my favorite of the ones featured in that video. i think my favorite featured song though is tsugihagi sutakkaato. twas cute

really like the new way to get some modules, too. hopefully it'll lessen the need to grind.

• Like 1

so there's this extension on chrome called zenmate that lets you change your public location....so hi from germany...?  :awesome: able to watch the video now xD

heterochromic miku might be best miku. really like that module look overall, definitely my favorite of the ones featured in that video. i think my favorite featured song though is tsugihagi sutakkaato. twas cute

really like the new way to get some modules, too. hopefully it'll lessen the need to grind.

I use a similar extension called Hola Better Internet xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION: Carol, back to you and some new songs revealed news (fucking touché ones too) :awesome:

Please forgive us, but no screenshots have been revealed along with the songs or modules, so for the time being, we will have to use our imagination. Here goes:

New songs:

• Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai (Even as a Female Ninja, I Want to Love) by Mitoki P. Sung by Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin.
  • Babylon by tomaP. Sung by Hatsune Miku.
  • Calc. by JimmythumbP (The more Jimmythumb, the better). Another one Sung by Hatsune Miku.
  • Seisou Bakuretsu Boy (Sacred Spear/Holy Lance Explosion Boy) by rerulili & moja. Sung by Kagamine Len (Append?)
  • And, another Medley song titled: Chaos Medley ~Giga Remix~ (contains the following tracks: Pinko Stick Luv (Kagamine Rin & Len), Gigantic O.T.N. (Kagamine Len), Childish War (Kagamine Rin & Len) and 1, 2 Fanclub (Originally sung by Kagamine Rin and GUMI), respectively) by GigaP. Best Medley song so far because Gigantic O.T.N. is gigantic :awesome:

Modules' names revealed:

• Green Ponpoko (Hatsune Miku) & Orange Konkon (Kagamine Rin). Song: Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai.
  • Chopstick (??) & Final Fusion (??). Possibly both for Hatsune Miku. Song: Probably Babylon.
  • Engage (??) & White Eve (??). Possibly both for Hatsune Miku. Song: Probably Calc.
  • Holy Lancer (Kagamine Len). Song: Seisou Bakuretsu Boy.
  • Ivy Cat’s Eye (Kagamine Rin), Ivy Rabbit (Hatsune Miku), Ivy Tomcat (Kagamine Len), Ivy Moulin (Megurine Luka), Ivy Phantom (Kaito) & Ivy Grimoire (Meiko). Song: Chaos Medley ~Giga Remix~.

I hope that 1, 2 Fanclub means that we can see Megpoid GUMI....Or it's that cover by Miku and Len. Either way there's Gigantic O.T.N. so that's enough for me :awesome:

Via: https://www.segalization.com/2015/12/15/new-round-of-hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-songs-announced/ and many other sites.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Some modules and screenshots from the December update:

Opening PV screenshots.  The animation seems to be imitating the in-game graphics more now.  The song used is 罪の名前 ('Name of the Crime') by supercell (ryo):

45e0aef026bfbfe6f5762306c9f546cc-450x253 DIVA-X_OP-450x253.jpg DIVA-X_OP-3-450x253.jpg

Random screenshots:

1217-11-450x255.jpg 1217-10-450x255.jpg 1217-5-450x255.jpg

Now for modules and relating screenshots:

f3b7f21d781f495f179f74fb9a371f2d-450x675 491dceb12bf8a1fc622aa6e55acf0d02-450x675 56aabc6e3977398acdae821d84545839-450x675

1217-3-450x255.jpg 1217-1-450x255.jpg 1217-2-450x255.jpg 1217-8-450x255.jpg

More screenshots in the source: http://info.miku.sega.jp/5691

• Like 3

Dammit, Kashi beat me to it :ninja:

I mean....i don't think i can keep maintaining my excitement, please make March 2016 come faster  :(

And is it just me, or the series had an obvious improvement in visuals and Module designs?

Edited by YaoiGod

And is it just me, or the series had an obvious improvement in visuals and Module designs?

it definitely did. i haven't played the series on ps3, but if you play F2 on vita for a while and go back to f, the visual quality between the 2 is very noticeable. everything is just crisper, cleaner, and overall nicer to look at in F2, which is a good thing! a series should improve in every aspect with each sequel

as for the modules, since vocaloids are just software, they absolutely have to have top notch designs. i'm glad that nothing's slowed down in terms of creativity. 

• Like 2

New video, this time with all the vocaloids

This is marvelous, hearing Dreaming Leaf again made me tear a bit. ^_^

Now hurry up and bring that Gigantic O.T.N. medley, Sega :awesome:

On a serious note: You can actually hear each Vocaloid's voice in each song (even if faint), so everyone besides miku isn't just dancing :awesome:

• Like 2

The 27th of December is the eighth birthday of two of the cutest Vocaloids, the Kagamines, and so Sega has treated us to yet another...delicious (see what i did there :awesome:) gameplay/song trailer.

The trailer showcases gameplay and PV footage of "Seisou Bakuretsu Boy", "Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai", "Amazing Dolce" and "The Lost One Weeping".

(I hate to admit, but Hard is looking like my difficulty of Easy....I guess Easy is going to be Ievan Polkka version of songs :awesome:. Seriously, i hope Extreme is still difficult to perfect or else....)

And a little treat for some of you Kagamine's fans, Sega has uploaded a bunch of PC and smartphones wallpapers if you scroll below in this blog.

Edited by YaoiGod

The 27th of December is the eighth birthday of two of the cutest Vocaloids, the Kagamines, and so Sega has treated us to yet another...delicious (see what i did there :awesome:) gameplay/song trailer.

The trailer showcases gameplay and PV footage of "Seisou Bakuretsu Boy", "Kunoichi demo Koi ga Shitai", "Amazing Dolce" and "The Lost One Weeping".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZqzBGzycQE

(I hate to admit, but Hard is looking like my difficulty of Easy....I guess Easy is going to be Ievan Polkka version of songs :awesome:. Seriously, i hope Extreme is still difficult to perfect or else....)

And a little treat for some of you Kagamine's fans, Sega has uploaded a bunch of PC and smartphones wallpapers if you scroll below in this blog.

Oh crap, I watched that this morning but totally forgot to post it >.<

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Future Tone hype! 2 screenshots here - http://gematsu.com/2016/01/two-off-screen-hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-ps4-screenshots?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Apparently there's gonna be 213 songs o: is it wrong that I'm more excited for this than PDX?

No, it's expected because Future Tune is actually wonderful and has countless hours of fun.

And pretty much most of the songs are well done and great in Future Tune, so it's definitely worth any Yen price they tag :P

• Like 1