Which is better: PSVita or PS4 version?

Hi,

I just started watching SOA the anime and am therefore interested in the game. There is however a Vita and a PS4 edition. I've heard that the PS4 has some more content, but it's also a port of the vita version (which could potentially screw up things like control, graphics etc.).

So which do you guys think is better? Vita or PS4 edition of Sword Art Online: Hallow Fragment?

If you buy the upcoming SAO game you'll get hollow fragment for free

But for PS4. He is specifically asking which version is better.

Check my thread here https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/29727-differences-and-help-thread/#entry686084

I compared a few differences.

I incline to Vita version, because I love my 11M damage output.

Thanks all! Didn't know you'd get hollowed fragments for free with the new installment.. That's a plus for the ps4 version ;). Really liked the "bad" translations though :P.

Will also check out the thread of satoshi :). Will make up my mind in the coming days.

So thanks again!

Wasn't Vita version patched with new translation?

Only the Asia region copies were patched with new translations. The NA and EU copies started off with what that patch was and were never patched for translations after that. It's the reason the Asia copies are at patch 1.03 and NA/EU is at patch 1.02. 

1.01 for Asia was the translation patch (This patch was included in the base game of NA and EU)

1.02 for Asia and 1.01 for NA/EU was for making the game compatible with the DLC, increasing the storage and level caps, and fixing a few minor bugs. 

1.03 for Asia and 1.02 for NA/EU was for adding the ability to cross-save data with the PS4 version.

Only the Asia region copies were patched with new translations. The NA and EU copies started off with what that patch was and were never patched for translations after that. It's the reason the Asia copies are at patch 1.03 and NA/EU is at patch 1.02. 

1.01 for Asia was the translation patch (This patch was included in the base game of NA and EU)

1.02 for Asia and 1.01 for NA/EU was for making the game compatible with the DLC, increasing the storage and level caps, and fixing a few minor bugs. 

1.03 for Asia and 1.02 for NA/EU was for adding the ability to cross-save data with the PS4 version.

How do you know all this? xD

Our 1.01 included a few translation fixes, it just wasn't included in patch description.