Quickest way to 1,000,000

Any tips on how to get to 1,000,000 the fastest? I'm guessing doing the last cup over and over again, as you catch the most fish, which suggests you'll have higher earnings..

Not played multiplayer at all, so does anyone know if multiplayer earnings count toward the 1,000,000?

Edited by TheMightyImp2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't think the Turbo controller would work. Fighting the boss fish and then restarting the next level seem to me to be a manual process. I got burned out after reaching 35%. Off the top of my head I think you're looking at 350 Gold Medals. Essentially you have to play a (5) round Cup 3-1/2 times to gain 1%. With each Cup taking half an hour.

It's literally the grossest grind I've seen and I've done quite a few. So if you like mental punishment ... at least I get to 'watch' a lot of B horror movies on Tubi in the process.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
hello. I have won 20 tournaments, I only play in the tournament in Japan and I use the double coin boat to the maximum that the 16 cups give you.
I'm just 6%, according to calculations I have to win 334 more tournaments for the trophy.
I hope it will give you an idea how long the trophy takes.

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2022 at 4:37 PM, Maxxcolo said:

hello. I have won 20 tournaments, I only play in the tournament in Japan and I use the double coin boat to the maximum that the 16 cups give you.
I'm just 6%, according to calculations I have to win 334 more tournaments for the trophy.
I hope it will give you an idea how long the trophy takes.

Which boat did you use? Is the double coins one the best one? Or is it the legendary luck one the best one? Also how do coins work? Does 100 cents transform into 1 cash? Cuz right now im at 361 cash and 71 cents/coins.

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/06/2023 at 5:34 PM, MrDiamondMc26 said:

Which boat did you use? Is the double coins one the best one? Or is it the legendary luck one the best one? Also how do coins work? Does 100 cents transform into 1 cash? Cuz right now im at 361 cash and 71 cents/coins.

I did the 100% (14th person to do so) and honestly, I can't even remember what boat and stuff I used, but I do remember using the female character with the red hair (upgrade her fully) and she throws dynamite much faster, which helps a lot. I'm not sure how coins work though. 

3 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

I did the 100% (14th person to do so) and honestly, I can't even remember what boat and stuff I used, but I do remember using the female character with the red hair (upgrade her fully) and she throws dynamite much faster, which helps a lot. I'm not sure how coins work though. 

Yeah im using her, i already maxed her out. I havent reached any of the legendary luck boats yet. I will probably use them once i get them. Im doing 1 japan cup per day. Im getting arround 3.2k fish per cup. I figured that 1 fish weight = 1 cent, but the trophy, despite actually saying bucks it means cents. I basically have to get 1 Million fish in fish weight. 10k fish weight = 1% so at my rate im doing 0.33 % every day. Im at 7% right now. At this rate, it's going to be a 1 year trophy. I dont mind it tho. It's only less than 30 minutes per day and im done with it for the day. I have many more games to play anyways.

14 hours ago, MrDiamondMc26 said:

Yeah im using her, i already maxed her out. I havent reached any of the legendary luck boats yet. I will probably use them once i get them. Im doing 1 japan cup per day. Im getting arround 3.2k fish per cup. I figured that 1 fish weight = 1 cent, but the trophy, despite actually saying bucks it means cents. I basically have to get 1 Million fish in fish weight. 10k fish weight = 1% so at my rate im doing 0.33 % every day. Im at 7% right now. At this rate, it's going to be a 1 year trophy. I dont mind it tho. It's only less than 30 minutes per day and im done with it for the day. I have many more games to play anyways.

I don’t blame you for wanting to spread it out over time, I did 1% a day and just grinded it out over time. It’s a doable grind if you don’t burn yourself out for sure. You got this!