RUMOR: Is Black Hound a new Kojima game?

big_bob002

Did anyone try this??

The timer ends and it says "there was a countdown here. Now it's gone". That is actually a hyperlink to this youtube vid.

It's this group called Rooster Teeth and it's this guy walking around in women's shoes asking for help for "Waste Management employees, who only get to go to the bathroom 8x per day, etc. You can donate $318,000 per year or a measly $0.006/second.".

Some people are getting a super high def pic of a rain forest with sound in the background by refreshing the ingsoc site. After awhile the sound changes to a woman screaming.

Edited by big_bob002

It also says "only the chosen will see the truth" under the "now it's gone" message (in hard to see letters).

Lie.png

A lot easier to see with a white background. xD But this image is titled "Lie", while the forest image is called "Hole".

The hell? Is it just me, or is that Lie image saying not found now? :blink: Nevermind, showed-up again. :P

Some people are getting a super high def pic of a rain forest with sound in the background by refreshing the ingsoc site. After awhile the sound changes to a woman screaming.

I heard something that sounded like an Elk, no screaming yet though. But since that video has nothing to do with it (linked without permission), I'm starting to think it's some kind of joke.

Edited by Masamune_316

It also says "only the chosen will see the truth" under the "now it's gone" message (in hard to see letters).

Lie.png

A lot easier to see with a white background. xD But this image is titled "Lie", while the forest image is called "Hole".

The hell? Is it just me, or is that Lie image saying not found now? :blink: Nevermind, showed-up again. :P

I heard something that sounded like an Elk, no screaming yet though. But since that video has nothing to do with it (linked without permission), I'm starting to think it's some kind of joke.

Check out this image someone did on twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Itchindigo/status/642495620704534528

I guess the 2nd image is from a silent hill game? The image says "there was a hole here. Now it's gone." Which is interesting bc one of the images from the Ingsoc site is named "hole".

Edited by big_bob002

Strange. When I clicked the link it showed me the high-def rain forest picture along with the countdown being gone thing, but it also showed a Polaroid-style picture of a guy with the "Don't Believe His Lies" Memento reference on the bottom. But now when I click the link the picture is gone.

Hope I'm not the only one that saw this, I would've taken a screenshot if I'd have known it wouldn't show up again.

Not sure about it really... There's been references to both Metal Gear & Silent Hill, if this is a joke, at least it's kind of amusing to follow. xD

Plus, I have an add-on on my browser that shows the size of videos, music, etc. & it showed that forest sound effect (I think that's what it was reading) as 1.1 GB, how long is the bloody thing? I was going to try & download it & just skip to the end to see if anything was there, but my internet usage is down to 650 MBs right now (I have to make that last 2 more days), so that's out. :P

Nevermind (again), I was playing around with the page info & found out the sound effects was just this video being played in the background:

11 hours of wilderness sounds... -_-

Hope I'm not the only one that saw this, I would've taken a screenshot if I'd have known it wouldn't show up again.

You are... :blink: You must be one of the chosen it spoke of! :o

Edited by Masamune_316

Guys it's fake, it was hoax by RoosterTeeth to promote their upcoming game

Well, no. Roosterteeth is a video production company, they don't even make video games, just videos related to them. The site linked to a funhaus video that was uploaded a couple of hours before the countdown ended. Funhaus, who is a offshoot of roosterteeth, has said they don't have anything to do with the site.

Well, no. Roosterteeth is a video production company, they don't even make video games, just videos related to them. The site linked to a funhaus video that was uploaded a couple of hours before the countdown ended. Funhaus, who is a offshoot of roosterteeth, has said they don't have anything to do with the site.

Ah ok then. But it's still a hoax.  

WLrPuhA.jpg