Can't find Idol Girl posters in my Motherbase. (Help)

Those Idol Girls posters that you put on your cardboard box, I can't find both the horizontal and vertical versions of the posters on my Motherbase and I know you're supposed to get them on your 1st Command Center. First one next to the shower and second behind the place.

I've already reached Chapter 2 of the game and I still don't have the posters, I tried going in and out of my Motherbase constantly until they appeared but they never showed up. Anyone else has this problem? I basically need help on this since I really want those cardboard box posters.

Edit: The issue has been fixed.

Edited by CrazyMv94

I'm kinda wondering how you place these as well and how do you put one on to your cardboard box?

You select your Cardboard box with the D-pad and press :square: to select your poster.

But seriously if this is a bug then is there any way to fix it?

Or is this a thing you can only get earlier on your Motherbase and it actually is missable? Because that would just really suck if I missed it.

Edited by CrazyMv94

You select your Cardboard box with the D-pad and press :square: to select your poster.

But seriously if this is a bug then is there any way to fix it?

Or is this a thing you can only get earlier on your Motherbase and it actually is missable? Because that would just really suck if I missed it.

im in "endgame" and i still see the poster in my base . and when i collect it , it is back next time i come back ..... so no it is not missable later :)

But to be honest i still dont understand why you dont have it. ....

speaking of posters, I'm still missing one - which one?

the one's I got are: (not sure about the exact translations)

- sowjet soldier

- glamour model (upright)

- glamour model (landscape)

- popstar/idol? (upright)

- popstar/idol? (landscape)

2nd one is zero unit poster , in africa is the aireplane place . in south building you should find it. sry i cant descripe it better.

no i got the two idol poster in motherbase first. and i dont think they even appear outside.

I think the Vertical Idol poster can be found in Da Smasei Laman or whatever it's called, I think it is on one of the toilet doors. The Horizontal Idol I can't remember exactly, but it was either the airport in Africa or the Afghan Base I found mine, because I never even knew they could be found on mother base until I saw the OP.

Got confused with other posters, sorry!

Edited by BOT-Brad

I think the Vertical Idol poster can be found in Da Smasei Laman or whatever it's called, I think it is on one of the toilet doors. The Horizontal Idol I can't remember exactly, but it was either the airport in Africa or the Afghan Base I found mine, because I never even knew they could be found on mother base until I saw the OP.

ok didnt know they are outside too :) . But atleast i can say you dont have to find it outside befor you can find it on base ^^

All bigger outposts (which have their name on the map), have those loading zones. They are usually yellow/orange and have a sign next to it. On the sign there is a piece of paper which you have to collect. It's the game's fast travel system. You can fast travel (disguised as a box, but only when there is no combat alert) from outpost to outpost. Of course only to the one's you have already collected. They are usually located next to the road leading in/out of the outpost.

Only one named outpost on the map doesn't have one - the one in the very southeast corner of "Africa". All other outposts have one. Only one, don't bother looking for a second one in big outposts.

All bigger outposts (which have their name on the map), have those loading zones. They are usually yellow/orange and have a sign next to it. On the sign there is a piece of paper which you have to collect. It's the game's fast travel system. You can fast travel (disguised as a box, but only when there is no combat alert) from outpost to outpost. Of course only to the one's you have already collected. They are usually located next to the road leading in/out of the outpost.

Only one named outpost on the map doesn't have one - the one in the very southeast corner of "Africa". All other outposts have one. Only one, don't bother looking for a second one in big outposts.

Does the OKB Zero base have one? I cannot find it anywhere if it does, have a feeling it may be the last one I need in Afghanistan if so.

Can anyone else confirm this? Edited by CrazyMv94

Can anyone else confirm this?

Whoops sorry, I think I got confused with the other posters of the women. The 2 Idol Posters with the anime-ish characters are both found on mother base once Mission 18 has been completed, or possibly after you have spoken with someone on the Medical Platform (no spoilers!), or even both.

Edited by BOT-Brad

Whoops sorry, I think I got confused with the other posters of the women. The 2 Idol Posters with the anime-ish characters are both found on mother base once Mission 18 has been completed, or possibly after you have spoken with someone on the Medical Platform (no spoilers!), or even both.

Mind PMing me or posting the Medical Platform part with spoiler tags? Because I've already done Mission 18 and still don't see or have the posters in Motherbase.

Edited by CrazyMv94

Does the OKB Zero base have one? I cannot find it anywhere if it does, have a feeling it may be the last one I need in Afghanistan if so.

I'm actually not that far into the story - this name doesn't ring a bell. Is it that one pretty much in the northeast, behind a gate? That is still closed for me and I haven't been there yet, but I do have the certificates, so this one is not needed.

Guys I just fixed the issue!

Apparently all you had to do was the Extract The Wandering Mother Base Soldier Side op which I didn't do before, once that is done both idol posters finally appear in your Motherbase. My guess is because doing that gives you a memento photo which triggered it and it makes sense now because both the poster and photo are related to Paz.

And I thought this was some sort of bug, I'm glad it wasn't.

Edited by CrazyMv94

omg .... i didnt knew this ..... i finished all side ops, but i didnt knew there is a quick travel outside the mother base.....

thx sooo much , is there a sign to show if you already collected a outpost?

omg .... i didnt knew this ..... i finished all side ops, but i didnt knew there is a quick travel outside the mother base.....

thx sooo much , is there a sign to show if you already collected a outpost?

If you are on a travel platform, get in a box an press triangle. It will now show you the possible travel-locations (the one's you already got). So look for outposts which are not available and get those innovices :)

• Like 1