That Game Company trilogy disc on PS3, no longer "first party"

Lady Lilith

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/06/21/blu-ray-journey-compilation-from-thatgamecompany-coming-later-this-summer/

That's fl0w, Flower, and of course Journey.

Also...

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/06/14/thatgamecompany-officially-going-multi-platform-raises-5-5-million-in-funding/

It kinda sucks that the PS3 won't have these awesome exclusives anymore, but it's good that more people will be able to play tgc's awesome games in the future. More power to them.

Sad. :(

Agreed, this truly is sad. Sony still has by far the most and best 1st party developers, but it is sad to see the recent trend of studios leaving Sony's exclusive folds.....I'm looking at you Insomniac and TGC!!! :unsure:

Agreed, this truly is sad. Sony still has by far the most and best 1st party developers, but it is sad to see the recent trend of studios leaving Sony's exclusive folds.....I'm looking at you Insomniac and TGC!!! :unsure:

Pretty sure Dreakon was saying sad that he won't be able to play Journey on his Xbox :rolleyes:

Sucks to hear the 360 gamers won't be getting Flow, Flower or Journey. They're great games that all gamers should be able to experience. Oh well, I look forward to their next project.

Parker

Edited by Parker

as long as ratchet and clank stay on the playstation i dont care what games they make multi platform

as long as ratchet and clank stay on the playstation i dont care what games they make multi platform

Yes, as long as they KEEP making them past Full Frontal Assault. I am mostly talking about how they abandoned the awesome Resistance franchise.

Yes, as long as they KEEP making them past Full Frontal Assault. I am mostly talking about how they abandoned the awesome Resistance franchise.

Maybe they abandoned the Resistance IP because of Ratchet & Clank. You know, to focus on that, and their new thing. They might not be able to focue on 3 IPs at once.

for me i didnt really like resistance but i can see why you are upset about that

Haha, I'm not super upset about it, but I am not happy by any means. :)

Maybe they abandoned the Resistance IP because of Ratchet & Clank. You know, to focus on that, and their new thing. They might not be able to focue on 3 IPs at once.

Good point, I never thought of that. R&C is their primary franchise that they have had for nearly 2 gens. I think you must be right. :)