Game freezes!

El_Galant

So I bought this game quite some time ago and played it about half way. ( 53% ). It had been a little over a year since I played so I decided to finish it now that I am between games, but the game freezes if I am logged into the Playstation Network. I tried starting it up and then logging while inside the game, couple seconds after that the game freezes again! I erased it and uninstalled yet no fix. My question is can I get the standalone trophies if I purchase Assassin's Creed 4? Thanks.

I can play offline with no issues. I can unlock the trophies offline and then sync when I'm not playing the game. Wish Ubisoft would've let people know of this workaround for those who thought they wasted money on a game that doesn't load correctly.

Edited by El_Galant

• 3 years later...

The DLC version that is added onto the main game (Black Flag) runs pretty smoothly. The standalone version that is separate from Black Flag's trophy list does not.

Poorly optimized. Had a lot of crashes WHILE my console was online. Seems to be a common problem, but I hear it's not there when you play offline.

Good game nonetheless. Probably will play this version at some point.