100% Gallery + Question about Dream Log

MorsMundis

5 hours ago, JaM said:

I just started using Ceasar yesterday and i will agree, his :triangle::square: was insane. 

For Lv2 Specials... I find Sabo great for maxing Kizuna Gauge as well and his :square::square::square::triangle: was good as well. Next to Perona, he's my fave.

Both Ceasar and Kizaru are great since both have that sword sweep attack (forgot which buttons they are). Sometimes i also switch to sabo  or mihawk and use their cross attack and almost instantly max the kizuna gauge. Im going through the grind myself but decided to take a break or else i go mental haha

Edited by Kyl542
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackSabre500 said:

@Erkawest You found Lucci hard to obtain '!'? I used Lucci to 100% the Dream Log, even though I did 100% the Dream Log on the PS3 version, I can still get a S rank on any level on the PS4 version. Which combo did you use Erkawest?

Just imo Lucci doesn't have any quick AoE attacks, so I ended up doing triangle+square for Shigan to cover distance. Or Iron body.

Alright, cleared dream log so now all I need is all characters at max level.

Are there any speed tips for farming lvls? Because this step is another huge grind. Currently sitting at 19 maxed characters after S-ranking legend and dream log...

Is there any point in beating the new strong bosses after first dream log reset other than for chance at coins for limit breaking?

7 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Alright, cleared dream log so now all I need is all characters at max level.

Are there any speed tips for farming lvls? Because this step is another huge grind. Currently sitting at 19 maxed characters after S-ranking legend and dream log...

Is there any point in beating the new strong bosses after first dream log reset other than for chance at coins for limit breaking?

You have to beat shanks 3x (Luffy, Sabo and any other character) for 100% Gallery, aside from that, yeah... Only Rare coins chance imo.

Levels? What for? I think 50 is enough then just use Beli to make others reach 50 as well, I find reaching 100 to be pointless.

Anyway, finally done with Playable characters, 17 NPCs to go. I tried using Lucci again yesterday but I find using him less effective than Perona(and maybe personal opinion, I really don't like his Leopard form xD). I think I'll use Perona and Fujitora to grind !s for now.

-Perona's :triangle::triangle::triangle: > :r1: to build up kizuna gauge(KG) fast then :square::square::square::triangle: is useful in Kizuna rush. Only con is fighting leaders/bosses a bit trickier sometimes. 

-For Fujitora: :square::square::square::square::triangle:, might take some time to get used to but can build up KG fast and it looks so cool, Like Franky's Laser Beam Cool xD

With these 2 I could get 3k !s in 10~ mins. I think I will also try to experiment with Garp as well since his :r1: move in Kizuna Rush kills a looot, my problem is building his Gauge.

Some whine: Least fave is probably Boa and Kuzan... Ughhh, So hard to build Kizuna Gauge with them.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:53 PM, Kyl542 said:

*snip*

It's :square::square::square::triangle: for Caesar. Also, you need to wait a bit for the flames from sword to appear before pressing another :triangle: for assist. I actually forgot what combo I used for Kizuna lol. For Mihawk, what combo do you use? I find his :triangle::triangle::square::square:(couldn't remember if mashing :square: is needed) to be the most efficient one for me.

Lol, tell me about it, Been doing grindfest for more than a week now, I needed to stopped playing at one point or else I'll stall it.

Edited by JaM

4 hours ago, JaM said:

You have to beat shanks 3x (Luffy, Sabo and any other character) for 100% Gallery, aside from that, yeah... Only Rare coins chance imo.

Levels? What for? I think 50 is enough then just use Beli to make others reach 50 as well, I find reaching 100 to pointless.

I mean crew level ofc, fastest way for levelling those.

I tried doing final island lvl 100 but it seems slower than doing regular islands where you could have a chance of getting decent xp for 3 NPCs

Do you need to play on normal for good xp or can you lower to easy?

9 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I mean crew level ofc, fastest way for levelling those.

I tried doing final island lvl 100 but it seems slower than doing regular islands where you could have a chance of getting decent xp for 3 NPCs

Do you need to play on normal for good xp or can you lower to easy?

The more !s, the better. Normal kills don't give Crew Exp that's why I focus more on getting into Kizuna Rush Mode asap. Get the Battlefield Charisma++ and Stylish++ Skills asap. I also noticed that if I use the same assist over and over in a battle, he/she gets more exp than the others. For NPC, if you are not aware, there is an Excel file in first page of the thread that has the list of NPC characters and where they appear in Dream Island.

I am not sure if the Difficulty even matter in terms of EXP, is there even an option to change the difficulty on Dream.

Some useful(?) characters I personally used to boost Kizuna rush fast:

Luffy Post TImeskip - :square::square::square::triangle:
Sabo - Level 2 Special
Magellan - :square::square::square::square::triangle:
Ceasar - :square::square::square::triangle: (then use :triangle::square:(mash :square:) while on Kizuna Rush)
Lucci - :triangle::square::cross::square:
Buggy - Level 2 Special then use :r1: while on Kizuna Rush
Eneru - Level 2 Special. Also his maxed :square::square::square::triangle: is so good. :triangle::square::cross::square: to build his meter

Luckily, I replayed the Story mode enough of times that I didn't needed to grind crew level of Straw Hats (except Franky and Brook IIRC)

Edited by JaM
  • Like 2

Just got 100% gallery with the 3 events from Shanks. My gallery says 100% but trophy wont pop. Whats wrong?

Edit: Wow that was really stupid. I got the 100% gallery trophy and platinum when I went back into the dream log and bought a Wanted poster... Had bought several while collecting. Couldnt find any info anywhere. Well game complete... Sayonara PW3!

Edited by Erkawest