TMA Trophy doubt

Christerious96

That will lock the trophy. If you quit that way, the game will have a loading screen, meaning the game is going to register your death. You have to quit out with the PlayStation button.

I don't like read that :(

I think it's time to start since the begining again

Do you know if from this menu can I quit the game too? or it is before this menu appears?

I don't like read that :(

I think it's time to start since the begining again

Do you know if from this menu can I quit the game too? or it is before this menu appears?

Try to quit by the PS button before the menu appears, while the destruction of your vehicle is still in motion. Doing this will be able to get you the trophy. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If you Die / Enter Garage by accident, and Quit from Menu, it wont grant you the trophy. One guy on playstationtrophies said it works like that. I can confirm IT DOESN'T. So the last method that i will try tomorrow is the one that everyone is talking about. If you are about to die or even died and car is still in motion....quit to XMB. I will try this method tomorrow.

• 1 year later...

Yes that's it^^, but luckily this trophy is not a priority and can be done quietly, focus on level by level.

Twisted Gold is more a big problem for me (Have you thought noob ?, sure i am^^).

Without the infinite ammo glitch (I use digital version of the game), it's a real pain and it must be done quickly cause it's the way to unlock the last vehicle (Warthog) ???