Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

All 3 images have been translated.

Since Whyfire did most of the translating and Hemiak found the error, both of them have won :dance:. Let's give it up for the dragons who have passed the test :yay: :

1. HcG-_Clawz - image #1 translated in 47 minutes since the start of the contest
  2. Boooda56 - image #2 in 1 hour and 4 minutes
  3. Whyfire - image #3 in 1 hour and 38 minutes
  4. Hemiak - image #3 in 2 hours and 37 minutes

I'd like to thank everyone else for participating. The winners will get a PM with the sneak peek.

For those of you who are interested, here's the complete text (with all the correct punctuation marks ;)):

A kung fu panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. After he finishes eating the sandwich, the panda pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter, and then stands up to go. “Hey!” shouts the manager. “Where the hell do you think you're going? You just still haven't paid for your sandwich! Oh, and you shot my waiter too. Thankfully payday is tomorrow, miracles do exist.” The panda yells back at the manager “Hey man, I am a PANDA! Look it up!” The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for “panda”: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterised by distinct black and white colouring. Eats shoots and leaves.

No worries :)

Well, i wouldn't give up, but have to do some chores, don't have really time :| sorry

Ok.

Characteristic -> characterized

Close enough, I actually used the Brittish spelling :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

Now I see how Dragon maintains the #1 rank in posting :awesome:

It's because he's posting while everyone is wasting 3 seconds reading his title :awesome:

Also for your J-games for the West of Us PP you could maybe add VLR unless it's already in some other PP. I've always heard from people that usually hate J-Games that they liked it

• Like 2

Just so you know, I did have the first two sentences of part three translates when Why posted. It was taking forever on my phone so I refreshed the page to make sure nobody ninja'd me.

It's because he's posting while everyone is wasting 3 seconds reading his title :awesome:

Also for your J-games for the West of Us PP you could maybe add VLR unless it's already in some other PP. I've always heard from people that usually hate J-Games that they liked it

no no no no VLR has GOT TO BE in the Despair PP... It's the only way.

Somebody should probably reserve it... *winks at certain somebody*

Nice idea Dragon haha :D I was trying to get the Skyrim platinum before your PP comes out, but my Oblivion Walker trophy glitched and I'm gonna have to start a new file once I finished everything else, sadly :( So it'll take me a loooooot longer than planned (since I'll have to get back up to level 30 on that new file). Oh, and the game keeps glitching and crashing, so that's also not helping :( But oh well! 

I want Zero Escape to have its own =)

Possibly with Dangan as Zone said into Despair/Spike Chunsoft one =)

no no no no VLR has GOT TO BE in the Despair PP... It's the only way.

Somebody should probably reserve it... *winks at certain somebody*

You could add a Despair PP (or Last Reward PP) suggestion to the OP with:

1. Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
  2. Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
  3. Danganronpa Anoter Episode
  4. Danganronpa 3
  5. Virtue's Last Reward
  6. Zero Escape 3

Nice idea Dragon haha :D I was trying to get the Skyrim platinum before your PP comes out, but my Oblivion Walker trophy glitched and I'm gonna have to start a new file once I finished everything else, sadly :( So it'll take me a loooooot longer than planned (since I'll have to get back up to level 30 on that new file). Oh, and the game keeps glitching and crashing, so that's also not helping :( But oh well! 

Thnx :D. That sucks, you can use a few methods to powerlevel a new character. Just look them up on YouTube.

Just so you know, I did have the first two sentences of part three translates when Why posted. It was taking forever on my phone so I refreshed the page to make sure nobody ninja'd me.

That is some serious dedication, it would take forever to do translate it on a phone.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

4. Danganronpa 3
  5. Virtue's Last Reward
  6. Zero Escape 3

I might just create that one myself if nobody is willing to take it off my hands.

All 3 images have been translated.

Since Whyfire did most of the translating and Hemiak found the error, both of them have won :dance:. Let's give it up for the dragons who have passed the test :yay: :

1. HcG-_Clawz - image #1 translated in 47 minutes since the start of the contest
  2. Boooda56 - image #2 in 1 hour and 4 minutes
  3. Whyfire - image #3 in 1 hour and 38 minutes
  4. Hemiak - image #3 in 2 hours and 37 minutes

I'd like to thank everyone else for participating. The winners will get a PM with the sneak peek.

For those of you who are interested, here's the complete text (with all the correct punctuation marks ;)):

A kung fu panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. After he finishes eating the sandwich, the panda pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter, and then stands up to go. “Hey!” shouts the manager. “Where the hell do you think you're going? You just still haven't paid for your sandwich! Oh, and you shot my waiter too. Thankfully payday is tomorrow, miracles do exist.” The panda yells back at the manager “Hey man, I am a PANDA! Look it up!” The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for “panda”: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterised by distinct black and white colouring. Eats shoots and leaves.

Ok.

I liked the idea of translating dragon, but...

IjHUeOM.png

4. Danganronpa 3
  5. Virtue's Last Reward
  6. Zero Escape 3

I am absolutely loving that idea! Huge fan of Zero Escape, and Ive been wanting to try Danganronpa!

Also thanks for the skyrim powerleveling tips :D

I liked the idea of translating dragon, but...

IjHUeOM.png

Thnx, but

56791839.jpg

That sad cat look really adds that extra effect.

I am absolutely loving that idea! Huge fan of Zero Escape, and Ive been wanting to try Danganronpa!

Also thanks for the skyrim powerleveling tips :D

You should try it, I've only played the first one and the story is amazing. School Mode not so much though.

You're welcome. I remember scavenging for iron ores, leather, and alchemy ingredients to level up smithing and alchemy before using the exploit with the deadra book to get to 82.

Meanwhile the gap still remains around 1400 posts :P.

Oh crap, I've been found out. :ninja:

And now you even double post :awesome:

That makes sense I can't close up on you :awesome:

Edit: Anyway, to not completely spam. Since my turn seems to be coming, can I still presume the graphics is unavailable?

And a question to Zone, do you need outlook of the thread before submitting?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Edit: Anyway, to not completely spam. Since my turn seems to be coming, can I still presume the graphics is unavailable?

Do you have someone working on them? I could help nii if he

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

niids me :awesome:

Edited by Urushiro
  • Like 1

Usually i send a PM a few days before to ask how you're doing and to tell a couple of things about how to add scores to the leaderboard. But no you don't have to show your whole thread to me :P

Anyway if you need graphics i always offer my services. Banners etc aren't really that necessary but i'd like that each thread have their custom trophies in order when posted.

Edited by Zone Hunter