ソードアート・オンライン Hollow Realization coming west on 8th November

Yeah, I agree. The only physical copy I could find was Lost Song for €50, which is ridiculously overpriced.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm probably going to have to purchase it digitally. It's not the end of the world I guess, but I do like having physical copies. I can't justify spending that much more though.

AFAIK Hollow Fragment has no English physical copy on the Vita, not sure about the PS4 version.

Hollow Fragment wasn't released physically in the west. There's an asia copy that's in English, but it's pretty overpriced.

Ah, I see. That makes sense why I couldn't find it then, although copies of Lost Song aren't exactly plentiful. I'm not sure what I should do about Hollow Realization though. It would be weird to get a physical copy of that when the other games will be digital. Hmmm, what to do... :hmm:

I thought Hollow Fragment got a physical release in the west on Vita but not PS4, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for enlightening me! :D The Asian version is tempting, but it's a little outside of my price range.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm probably going to have to purchase it digitally. It's not the end of the world I guess, but I do like having physical copies. I can't justify spending that much more though.

Same here, I like having a physical game collection. The problem is games are usually a lot cheaper during a PSN Sale, so I've been getting lots of digital games these past few years :|.

• Like 1

This is unrelated, but I still haven't played any of these games, although I do want to. I'm conflicted about what platform I should play them on. I mean Vita is obviously my first choice, but I've heard the translation is pretty awful for the first game on Vita. Then there's the online trophies that kind of scare me. I'd rather not have to set up a boosting session. Can anyone help alleviate my fears? :P

I still don't get what was so bad about the translation... :/

It was one of the best translations I have ever seen. The only thing I missed were honorifics =D

Original Vita >>>>>>> PS4 translation any day =D

I still don't get what was so bad about the translation... :/

It was one of the best translations I have ever seen. The only thing I missed were honorifics =D

Original Vita >>>>>>> PS4 translation any day =D

Hmmm, so what I'm gathering from this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you prefer the Vita version. Very interesting... I would of never guessed. xD

It's funny, I just looked at the PlayStation store and noticed that I already own the PS4 version of Hollow Fragment. I completely forgot that I bought it. lol xD I might just buy it on Vita anyway since I think that I'll prefer playing these games on a handheld. I guess it doesn't hurt to have both versions anyway since they have separate trophy lists. Stack those plats. ;)

Ok guys, I wanna ask you something that is on topic and off topic at the same time. The price for the Vita version of SAO:HR is 25 punds. BUT, with the same money I can buy God Eater 2 with God Eater Resurrection. I know I'll love SAO, and I've never played a monster hunting game before, but I've heard so much praise about God Eater, and since it's 2 games It's a difficult decision. Any suggestions?  :hmm:

Hahaha, now I understand why the translation is so infamous. xD I must play this game immediately! :P

Exactly! It's super fun! :D

It's 50% of fun :awesome:

PS4 translation is shit. It's proper, way too English tryhard, no weebness anywhere :/

(Btw, unrelated, your 7500th trophy is pretty nice xDDDD)

Ok guys, I wanna ask you something that is on topic and off topic at the same time. The price for the Vita version of SAO:HR is 25 punds. BUT, with the same money I can buy God Eater 2 with God Eater Resurrection. I know I'll love SAO, and I've never played a monster hunting game before, but I've heard so much praise about God Eater, and since it's 2 games It's a difficult decision. Any suggestions?  :hmm:

Both All three aren't possible?

Well... it's a bit hard. If you want Resurrection, you will have to buy GE2 anyway, plus, as you said, it's 2 games for the price of one.

Also SAO has a chance to be in sale. So... unless you mind waiting for SAO, GE is probably better choice for you.

And... it's even harder for me because... as people probably know, I LOVE God Eater =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Both All three aren't possible?

Well... it's a bit hard. If you want Resurrection, you will have to buy GE2 anyway, plus, as you said, it's 2 games for the price of one.

Also SAO has a chance to be in sale. So... unless you mind waiting for SAO, GE is probably better choice for you.

And... it's even harder for me because... as people probably know, I LOVE God Eater =D

I don't think so. You see, my birthday is coming up and I'm going to ask my dad for one of those. I'll ask him for both tbh, but in case he says no (which he'll probably do, we're not made out of money :P ) I need to think which I'll ask for. What do you do in God Eater? Monster Hunting, I know, but is it just killing monsters or does it have a story behind that?

Exactly! It's super fun! :D

It's 50% of fun :awesome:

PS4 translation is shit. It's proper, way too English tryhard, no weebness anywhere :/

This is all I need to be convinced that Vita is the correct and proper version to get. :awesome:

When I see it goes on sale next, I'll buy it. I'm just not sure what to do about Hollow Realization. If I don't buy the physical copy at launch, I have a feeling it's going to become rare and expensive as a result. I mean £25 isn't so bad for a new Vita game, especially when it's £42 for the PS4 version (on Amazon anyway). I might just buy it even though I probably won't get to play it for literally years. :P

(Btw, unrelated, your 7500th trophy is pretty nice xDDDD)

Haha, thanks, I didn't even notice. It's a shame that it's not a milestone. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

I don't think so. You see, my birthday is coming up and I'm going to ask my dad for one of those. I'll ask him for both tbh, but in case he says no (which he'll probably do, we're not made out of money :P ) I need to think which I'll ask for. What do you do in God Eater? Monster Hunting, I know, but is it just killing monsters or does it have a story behind that?

Of course. It's a Japanese game, it obviously has a story :D

And pretty good one :)

But yea, it's pretty much killing monsters.

This is all I need to be convinced that Vita is the correct and proper version to get. :awesome:

When I see it goes on sale next, I'll buy it. I'm just not sure what to do about Hollow Realization. If I don't buy the physical copy at launch, I have a feeling it's going to become rare and expensive as a result. I mean £25 isn't so bad for a new Vita game, especially when it's £42 for the PS4 version (on Amazon anyway). I might just buy it even though I probably won't get to play it for literally years. :P

Exactly! The price is way too awesome to pass up =D

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you can get SAO: HR cheaper than £25. Just wait for a sale. Get GER and GE2 instead. Hope I'm not too late to give advice!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you can get SAO: HR cheaper than £25. Just wait for a sale. Get GER and GE2 instead. Hope I'm not too late to give advice!

I'm certain that I can get HR for cheaper, but getting a game based on my favourite anime on its first week of release is really exciting. I guess I have 5 days until my birthday, so I have time to think about it.

Caved in and bought Lost Song last week for 300 NOK/£30/33 Euros. It's the cheapest I've ever seen it in physical format.

Awesome :highfive:, have fun with it.

Hmmm, so what I'm gathering from this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you prefer the Vita version. Very interesting... I would of never guessed. xD

It's funny, I just looked at the PlayStation store and noticed that I already own the PS4 version of Hollow Fragment. I completely forgot that I bought it. lol xD I might just buy it on Vita anyway since I think that I'll prefer playing these games on a handheld. I guess it doesn't hurt to have both versions anyway since they have separate trophy lists. Stack those plats. ;)

Sadly, all the funny mistranslations have been corrected. I never encountered one. There were some mistakes here and there though. So if you're going to get it solely for the translations, don't bother.

I also say to get both GE games. SAO HR will go on sale eventually.

Sadly, all the funny mistranslations have been corrected. I never encountered one. There were some mistakes here and there though. So if you're going to get it solely for the translations, don't bother.

The funny translations will be missed, but no, I think I'd rather play the game on Vita tbh. It is my JRPG machine after all. ;)

I also say to get both GE games. SAO HR will go on sale eventually.

Am I missing something here? Surely the GE games would get cheaper too, right? Or is the two games for one thing a limited time offer?

The funny translations will be missed, but no, I think I'd rather play the game on Vita tbh. It is my JRPG machine after all. ;)

Am I missing something here? Surely the GE games would get cheaper too, right? Or is the two games for one thing a limited time offer?

I approve good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

Don't know if it's a limited offer, but 2 games > 1 game :awesome:.

I approve good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

*Feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :blush: 

Don't know if it's a limited offer, but 2 games > 1 game :awesome:.

Well I can't argue with that! :giggle: I was going to pick the GE games up on launch, but I cancelled the pre-order at the last minute. I wasn't the biggest fan of games like Soul Sacrifice or Freedom Wars, and figured the GE games were similar in gameplay. Maybe I should give it a chance though. I mean two games for the price of one is very tempting... :hmm:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

*Feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :blush: 

Well I can't argue with that! :giggle: I was going to pick the GE games up on launch, but I cancelled the pre-order at the last minute. I wasn't the biggest fan of games like Soul Sacrifice or Freedom Wars, and figured the GE games were similar in gameplay. Maybe I should give it a chance though. I mean two games for the price of one is very tempting... :hmm:

Mission accomplished :D.

The only monster hunting games I've played are Freedom Wars and Dragon's Dogma. I liked those, so God Eater is definitely on the wishlist.

• Like 1