ソードアート・オンライン Hollow Realization coming west on 8th November

Which... unfortunately may mean LS-level easy Platinum :/

I hope the difficulty of this platinum will be somewhere between HF (super long grinding and glitchy trophies) and LS (basically only story trophies). Something that isn't too grindy but still makes you find some secrets and fight hard bosses. :D

12:20 to 13:10 – Sword Art Online Special Stage (Niconico, YouTube, Twitch, YouTube Abroad) – Featuring Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito voice actor), Rina Hidaka (Silica voice actress), Straight Edge’s Kazuma Miki, Aniplex’s Shinichiro Kashiwada, and Bandai Namco producers Yosuke Futami and Yasukazu Kawai.

Special SAO stage on TGS WITH HIDARINA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

We will probably see something about HR! Stay tuned!

• Like 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :facepalm:

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-season-pass

No info and content yet, but this is glorious BS :/

Oh god no, please no season pass for SAO... while sometimes DLC content can be pretty cool, I hate the concept of season passes. And big games like SAO and FFXV certainly don't need them... :-/

But... but... what if it's actually a GOOD season pass? :(

Then it means DLC trophies which makes it automatically bad because you must buy them xD

There is nothing like good season pass... :/

Disappointing that they're doing a season pass, but it seems like the pass will include the paid DLC for bonus missions and episodes.

Oh great... story locked behind DLC... just great.

Okay, here is the content.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-19/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-game-promo-reveals-update-dlc/.106637

There will be free update.

A large free update sometime in 2016 will add new maps, story, and the characters Seven and Rain from Sword Art Online: Lost Song. The update will also incorporate user feedback.

And the paid DLC (probably season pass)

After the launch... that COULD mean no trophies but I don't believe that... Still, F U Bamco, if Gust can do it free you should have done it too :/

In addition, Bandai Namco Entertainment plans to offer both free and paid DLC after the launch of the game. The paid DLC story, tentatively titled "Shin'en no Miko" (Miko of the Abyss), will come in three parts.
Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Finally, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Season Pass has also been revealed! It will include 3 DLC packs with different costumes as bonuses: the Navy Blue Swimwear, the White Swimwear and the Wedding Dress. Furthermore, for VIP members, an exclusive Maid Costume will be available for free on November 8th on the VIP Corner, while stocks last.

Okay... if this is the only Season Pass content then okay but since no info about the additional episodes has been revealed, we can't be sure.

• 2 weeks later...

And here I thought JRPGs avoided such things as season passes. What has the world come to? :|

West.

Should I be waiting for a "Game of the Year Edition" that includes all of the DLC before I buy this game? :P

Since it's already on PS4, I don't think we can expect remaster and weeb games do not tend to go for GOTY =D

Since it's already on PS4, I don't think we can expect remaster and weeb games do not tend to go for GOTY =D

Alright, maybe not GOTY, but possibly some kind of complete edition? Season passes are already very western, so maybe re-releasing the game with all of the DLC isn't too far fetched. :P

This is about the time I turn to the west and shout "Keep your dirty hands off our video games!". xD

This is about the time I turn to the west and shout "Keep your dirty hands off our video games!". xD

:awesome:

Alright, maybe not GOTY, but possibly some kind of complete edition? Season passes are already very western, so maybe re-releasing the game with all of the DLC isn't too far fetched. :P

Dunno... I don't see it as a viable option... usually complete versions are only re-released =D

You know, like Gravity Kat :D

• Like 1

Hopefully it'll go on sale during the Golden Week sale. If there's no trophies tied to it then I'll skip it either way, though. It's rare for me to buy a DLC and it's even rarer to buy one without trophies (or hanakana :awesome:)

Hopefully it'll go on sale during the Golden Week sale. If there's no trophies tied to it then I'll skip it either way, though. It's rare for me to buy a DLC and it's even rarer to buy one without trophies (or hanakana :awesome:)

Yeah, I definitely won't be purchasing the season pass at full price. It's very rare that I'll ever do that since you're pretty much taking a gamble considering the content you're getting is still in development. I usually just wait for the DLC to go on sale, as not having the 100% bothers me, but not enough to the point where I feel like throwing my money away. xD And like you, it's very rare that I'll buy DLC if there aren't any trophies for it. The last one I remember buying like that was a certain song by Marie in P4 DAN, but that had HanaKana, so I'll allow it. :awesome: