Chapter without dying.

Xionx

• 1 month later...

No death run on cotton alley dark? Yeah I don't know about that. I can see myself beating 19 levels only to keep failing on 20 due to nerves. Props to anyone who can do this, I'll try but likely give up.

Admittedly I've only been playing for a couple of hours, but I can definitely see this being my biggest problem.  Stage fright with no one in the room.  ><

• 1 month later...

Bloody. Fucking. Hell. I did it. I fucking did it. Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, god. 

Impossible Boy took me a day and a half to do. I played for 6 hours nearly straight yesterday and most I got was maybe 14 levels in a row. Today, I finally got this motherfucker. I had done all the hard levels, I'm at 16 levels in a row. I paused and thought I died on a level by falling, which really calmed the nerves down a lot. Two levels left, 20 and 7. Being the masochistic fucker that I am, I save level 20 for second to last. Clear that bitch. Now comes level 7...did I die on a level before or not? If I didn't this is my last level and I have it. I haven't practiced level 7 AT ALL, because of the nice exploit posted by others where if you inch close to the edge, you can shoot straight up. I tap right, tap right again, boom motherfucker, we have lift off. All the way to the top and that orgasmic pop of impossible boy. Fuck this game.

Now I just have to get a few other trophies for the platinum, haha, let's hope I can get those.

• Like 3

Bloody. Fucking. Hell. I did it. I fucking did it. Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, god. 

Impossible Boy took me a day and a half to do. I played for 6 hours nearly straight yesterday and most I got was maybe 14 levels in a row. Today, I finally got this motherfucker. I had done all the hard levels, I'm at 16 levels in a row. I paused and thought I died on a level by falling, which really calmed the nerves down a lot. Two levels left, 20 and 7. Being the masochistic fucker that I am, I save level 20 for second to last. Clear that bitch. Now comes level 7...did I die on a level before or not? If I didn't this is my last level and I have it. I haven't practiced level 7 AT ALL, because of the nice exploit posted by others where if you inch close to the edge, you can shoot straight up. I tap right, tap right again, boom motherfucker, we have lift off. All the way to the top and that orgasmic pop of impossible boy. Fuck this game.

Now I just have to get a few other trophies for the platinum, haha, let's hope I can get those.

Congrats :D and once you've done impossible boy then you've done the worst the game can offer. But good job man (:

• 2 weeks later...

Just died on the last level for Impossible Boy :(

I left 5th level for the end, got all the keys, one last jump to the left side to get to meat boy, and baaaam, straight into that flying cow, with all the room around it, with million other possible ways, if I just waited for a bit, but nooooo, I just had to jump right into her like gipsy into welfare, FFS....already saw :platinum:  right in front of me, maybe that's why I rushed so bad :(

Well, I guess most importat thing is that I have it in me :dance:

Edited by Blitz
  • Like 3

DID IT! :o

Went to sleep, and this morning got it from 2nd try...left 7th level for the end like you did, and man o man, that feeling when girl lifted from vent straight up to the boy, pure sensation, beats all narcotics haha

Wohoooo :D :D :D :D

How much I hate this game I love it too, really grows up on you :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On January 27, 2016 at 7:18 AM, Beatmania2dxs said:

Damn, that's rough. If its any condolence, I got 16-17 levels in a died when I was going for mine. Then I was doing the hell boy dark levels and died on a really easy level for the last level. 

If you got 19 levels in without dying, you're insanely close to getting it.

Just happened to me with Maggot Boy. Level 6 was the last level I needed and I died on the saw blades by Bandage Girl. 

I raged pretty bad. Especially considering Rapture Light is easy compared to Cotton Alley and Rapture Dark.