Steel fist expert?

Like Cleggworth said, you can't restart checkpoint for the streak trophies anymore, but there's a good place to do this in Chapter 4, I think. When you start the checkpoint there's a gate you need to kick in and just beside it to the left there's a hole in the wall you can climb up to (which is great for farming the hanging kills). Once you go through the door, kill the two dudes on the left and then three or four more will come over a ledge on the far left. Kill them and then move over to the right, taking out the dudes behind the pylons. In the next area, there's more dudes. There's 11-13 enemies in this section on Normal, so if you accidentally break your streak or die, you can just immediately restart at this point and if you miss the first kill as steel fist, there's still enough enemies to get your ten, and if you screw up the final one you don't run the risk of triggering the next checkpoint. THIS is the place:

https://youtu.be/RmTlM2RaHJQ?t=27m29s

• Like 1

To achieve this trophy you first must shoot an enemy to weaken him then run up and kill him with a single punch. This is best done in
chapter 11 - Trapped. This has to be done 10 times in a row. If you die/restart checkpoint the counter resets and as such this trophy can not be farmed. See below for a video guide.

• Like 1

There's an easy way to do this without having to do it in 1 go (works with all "in a row" trophies):

Kill the enemy like it says in the trophy.

Save the game. Load the game. Repeat.

This way you can get all the trophies that have to be done in a row. Also the 75 kills without dying.

Just manualy save the game after each kill and load the save again. ;)

Edited by Monkey-Hands

yeah but it's anonying to save and load 75 times, it would take 15 minutes or so....

You can get the survivor trophy pretty easily in chapters 17/18. At the end of 17 when you have to shoot all the zombie dudes, when Elena drops the rope, don't climb up. They will continue to spawn forever. So just run around killing them and picking up ammo (try to alternate AK - Shottie - AK - etc cause you get 30% less ammo if you pick up more ammo for an equipped weapon) and just keep killing the dudes until you run out of ammo. If it still hasn't popped, just climb up and continue until you can start killing them again while running around the bunker. Should pop before you get to the cutscene with Roman and Navarro.

• Like 1

You can get the survivor trophy pretty easily in chapters 17/18. At the end of 17 when you have to shoot all the zombie dudes, when Elena drops the rope, don't climb up. They will continue to spawn forever. So just run around killing them and picking up ammo (try to alternate AK - Shottie - AK - etc cause you get 30% less ammo if you pick up more ammo for an equipped weapon) and just keep killing the dudes until you run out of ammo. If it still hasn't popped, just climb up and continue until you can start killing them again while running around the bunker. Should pop before you get to the cutscene with Roman and Navarro.

This is how I got mine, just be careful of the holes around the outside, the first time I tried I got to about 70 kills then fell to my death. It's also quite easy to rack up 75 kills playing the speed run, because you will def have it on easy.