Score attack / Time attack Tips?

For the life of me, I could not get the timing down on Yukina's aerial, 41236BC, so I had to do all of them from the ground. However, I kept getting blocked (that and my hp after fights with Yukina was miserable), but I switched to Taiga who can do the same strategy except for the aerial and I could win fights with a lot more hp. Then I used Izaya's defensive support to trap them, and since you can attack your opponents while he is being jumped on, just used Taiga's knockback into the pole attack (41236BC) to easily get my specials off.

in short, Taiga + Izaya for score.

• 3 months later...

I used this method and finally got the trophy early this morning  :) 

What button combination is being used in this video? I've tried various moves but they don't match what is being done here. Oh, and I don't understand stuff like this 41236BC attack. I mean come on, what is that? I get the B+C part but the number combination? It would be greatly appreciated if it's maybe listed as what directional buttons used or names of the attacks being used. And yes, I'm new to fighting games essentially so this trophy is particularly difficult for me.  

What button combination is being used in this video? I've tried various moves but they don't match what is being done here. Oh, and I don't understand stuff like this 41236BC attack. I mean come on, what is that? I get the B+C part but the number combination? It would be greatly appreciated if it's maybe listed as what directional buttons used or names of the attacks being used. And yes, I'm new to fighting games essentially so this trophy is particularly difficult for me.  

Easy answer - check how numeric keyboard is looking =D

A bit more detailed answer.

7 8 9

4 5 6

1 2 3

8 being UP

4 being LEFT

6 being RIGHT

2 being DOWN

412 == quarter circle from left to down. Writing 412 is quicker, wouldn't you say? :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Easy answer - check how numeric keyboard is looking =D

A bit more detailed answer.

7 8 9

4 5 6

1 2 3

8 being UP

4 being LEFT

6 being RIGHT

2 being DOWN

412 == quarter circle from left to down. Writing 412 is quicker, wouldn't you say? :D

Thank you for clarifying that, it makes sense now. 

So the 41236BC is just one of her Climax Arts, but what is being used then for the constant 7 hit combo that is being done over and over again in video? 

After trying this trophy for the 5th time and making this officially the game that made me rage the most in my life with a beautiful 295million every time. You HAVE to do the 41236 special if your playing Yukina, NOT the other one. Because the combo always reaches 20 before it kills, compared to her dash ultra it will kill mid way sometimes. Almost impossible to get 300million using the 63214 special.

Thank you for clarifying that, it makes sense now. 

So the 41236BC is just one of her Climax Arts, but what is being used then for the constant 7 hit combo that is being done over and over again in video? 

the combo is  : 

4A+B > A,B or C for the follow up launch >j.B j.C > Jc ( jump cancel ) j.B j.C > 214A

j.B means you do B in the air. It doesn't mean to jump and do B. If it wanted you do jump cancel it would say Jc j.B. Learn to read this and you'll know how to read every combo from pretty much all anime fighters.

D and S are usually special moves like the assist button in fighting climax, or the drive button in blazblue.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

• 4 weeks later...

Do score attack and time attack trophies are possible to earn in the PS Vita version?, I have played a lot using the strategies of the video and some others I found and I can't reach it, also, it looks like the game have worked worst, it gets odd when I'm up to accomplish the right time/score, also, I think that my version has glitches in some of the trophies I haven't unlock

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Do score attack and time attack trophies are possible to earn in the PS Vita version?, I have played a lot using the strategies of the video and some others I found and I can't reach it, also, it looks like the game have worked worst, it gets odd when I'm up to accomplish the right time/score, also, I think that my version has glitches in some of the trophies I haven't unlock

Of course they are.

I platted it (obviously) on Vita.

I have tried a lot of times, and the system doesn't unlock them, I have done, for example the Special Moves more than is needed and it doesn't unlock, about time attack, I once get 8:04, more or less, and the next times I tried it, the game changed, and the playing experience got slowed time after time, instead of being normal