Happy 4th of July!

Parker

I'm enjoying the day off. :lol:

Was going to go to the fireworks in a town nearby, but apparently they did them on Sunday. So instead I went and had lunch with my family and will probably video game it up throughout the afternoon/evening until it's time to get ready for work tomorrow. Happy 4th. ;)

Celebrate the birth of your nation by blowing up a small part of it.

They were doing fireworks last weekend...and again yesterday afternoon...and AGAIN last night...AT 3AM. Who does that? I should've called the cops on them for disturbing the peace. Sheesh.

Edited by gamerm1337

Yeah, Happy 4th indeed. Unfortunately, my parents are boring as hell and never want to do anything....ever. This happens once a year, and is in honor of the creation of the best country in the world. We only would have to drive 10 minutes, but no.....that is too inconvenient. Or I get the I don't feel well excuse. I am livid right now :angry: .....as a patriotic American, not joining in on the celebratory festivities just seems disrespectful. :unsure: Thank GOD I will be 18 and can do whatever the hell I want when I want to next year. :yay: I am over this. My dad's like this year is different, but he never feels well, and that is his excuse for everthing! I am just over it. :blah: Anyway, there is my personal rant of the day. Happy Birthday America, I wish I could celebrate it.........however, I am celebrating it on the inside. :)

Well it's past 12 here and my neighbors still insist on lighting fireworks. Maybe I'll just take my screaming two year old over and tell them they can watch him until they decide to stop bothering everyone else. I'm all for fireworks, but not after people have gone to bed, that's just rude and inconsiderate.

Parker

A little late here, but hope everyone had a good Fourth :D

Slept in, played some good old PS3, swam in the pool all afternoon, then ate and watched fireworks with my girl. Damn good night :awesome:

BTW, Daniel, you have to be 18 to get your license in Mass?