Route: Unknown solution?

Zanzarro

So its been almost 2 years and no one has found the Route: Unknown.

Here is my research:

Route T: Chamber 15 upper teleporter -> Chamber 20 left teleporter -> Chamber 24 upper teleporter -> Chamber 44 (T)

Route o: Chamber 15 upper teleporter -> Chamber 20 left teleporter -> Chamber 24 down teleporter -> Chamber 30 left teleporter -> Chamber 40 (o)

Route r: Chamber 15 upper teleporter -> Chamber 20 left teleporter -> Chamber 24 down teleporter -> Chamber 30 right teleporter -> Chamber 43 ®

Route q: Chamber 15 upper teleporter -> Chamber 20 right teleporter -> Chamber 39 left teleporter -> Chamber 41 (q)

Route u: Chamber 15 upper teleporter -> Chamber 20 right teleporter -> Chamber 39 right teleporter -> Chamber 42 (u)

Route e: Chamber 15 bottom teleporter -> Chamber 22 left teleporter -> Chamber 36 upper teleporter -> Chamber 45 (e)

Route L: Chamber 15 bottom teleporter -> Chamber 22 left teleporter -> Chamber 36 bottom teleporter -> Chamber 38 (L)

NOTE: Chamber 22 right teleporter leads to Route L

If you look carefully at the trophy image 1Sb79376.png you will see this same image at after you clear Chamber 10.  You will be warped to a small room with Blue Vacuum (don't know how to call it), a moving panel with a Cross inside of it and the Teleporter on a step at your left...now you might ask yourself what does that room has to do with Route: Unknown? Well...don't you think it's suspicious? Why would the developers make a warping room just to add a Little Girl to the party? The Little Girl obviously has something to do with Route: Unknown...but what it could be...? I say that Route: Unknown has something to do with the Main Menu, Chamber to add Little Girl to party (Chamber "Unknown" since it doesn't have a number) and Chamber 22 because both teleporters can lead you to Chamber L; fishy one for me is right teleporter for some reasons, why would they lead to same Route? Every endings has a different one depending of which Route you took but i don't think that has something to do with Route: Unknown.  

One of the developers gave 2 small but useful hints about Route: Unknown to liviuXD (a member of playstationtrophies.org) and were:

• To clear early and to conquer all basic routes has no relation
  • Please worry about the whole game system

If you have any hints please post, i will keep researching to see what happens :) Also, "Please worry about the whole game system", i beat Route L with the rear camera on but nothing happened...maybe there's a secret on the rear camera?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This video will show the way to route Unknown xD

It will soon be featured in a guide.

[spoiler warning]

wtf... looks like I will have my brain exercised a bit.

Anyway, is this guide up soon? =P

How hard is this game to 100%?

I wrote the guide but it doesnt got accepted yet. I should resubmit it I guess :)

The game isn't that hard, there is a save exploit available to get the hardest trophies. You can even get a completion time under an hour if you start with the 10hour trophy :)

Edited by A1rPun

I wrote the guide but it doesnt got accepted yet. I should resubmit it I guess :)

The game isn't that hard, there is a save exploit available to get the hardest trophies. You can even get a conpletion time under an hour if you start with the 10hour trophy :)

The hardest would be no damage I guess? But the save exploit is just saving and backing up save file? Or save and load?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8-6-2016 at 4:34 PM, MMDE said:

Awesome! But I forgot to buy the game when it was on sale! D:

On 10-2-2017 at 6:30 AM, TesseractE said:

Well, it's one of the PS Plus Freebies for Feb 2017. ^^d

On 10-2-2017 at 7:21 AM, MMDE said:

Noticed! And I'll probably play it.

I never found it on a sale but this game was definitely on my wish list, never bought it because my backlog is too big. I'll definitely play it now.

5 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I never found it on a sale but this game was definitely on my wish list, never bought it because my backlog is too big. I'll definitely play it now.

If you're into quirky and strange platformers...xD