Life is Strange Episode 5 All Optional Photos

Knotty Dude

It's actually the best site for guides.

I know the site, guides comes from player's efforts. hundreds of players making guides and videos so its not limited to a site or a person. I respect anyone who try and work to help others by a gameplay guide or trophy guide. If you like to only trust one site or one person making guides its fine but that not applied for all people.

• Like 1

Seems rather half-assed to make people look in the forum for info on a single episode instead of writing an actual trophy guide for it where everyone will see it, but whatever works. I guess.

He just doesn't wanna write a full guide, but is putting the video here for anyone who's looking for it. He's more just doing this as a quick convenience for people, I imagine. Besides, someone will probably write a guide for it on this site eventually. Consider this a temporary solution.

Seems rather half-assed to make people look in the forum for info on a single episode instead of writing an actual trophy guide for it where everyone will see it, but whatever works. I guess.

Anyone can make a guide, I just want to help some people for this episode because there is some tricky photos that can be missed very easy. do you played the game?

He just doesn't wanna write a full guide, but is putting the video here for anyone who's looking for it. He's more just doing this as a quick convenience for people, I imagine. Besides, someone will probably write a guide for it on this site eventually. Consider this a temporary solution.

That's it, finally someone get it   :facepalm:

• Like 2

Anyone can make a guide, I just want to help some people for this episode because there is some tricky photos that can be missed very easy. do you played the game?

That's it, finally someone get it   :facepalm:

Because not everybody comes to the forums. There's people that only use the trophy cards and the statistics, there's people I see who use the gaming session tabs and nothing else, etc. When I write stuff like this, I write it in mind for those thousands of people that go to the game on their trophy profile and see there's a guide for the game, not the hundred or so forum members here that I see on a semi-regular basis.

Anyways, I get it. It just seems a half-assed effort.

Edited by damon8r351

Because not everybody comes to the forums. There's people that only use the trophy cards and the statistics, there's people I see who use the gaming session tabs and nothing else, etc. When I write stuff like this, I write it in mind for those thousands of people that go to the game on their trophy profile and see there's a guide for the game, not the hundred or so forum members here that I see on a semi-regular basis.

Anyways, I get it. It just seems a half-assed effort.

You are absolutely right, and I'm sure someone will write a full guide very soon.

Just wow... I already got the photos but I still appreciate anyone who is doing these videos to help people. Don't let that hate get in to you.

Thank you.

Oh no there is no hate between anyone its just a little conversation, it's not cool to hate people for just misunderstanding or disagrees. 

I don't get the hate either. Just be lucky there are people out there who bother making these kind of guides. For me it feels very natural to post a guide for episode 5, since it was released yesterday, and people most likely have gotten the trophies for episode 1-4, and are only interested in episode 5. I already got the platinum as well, but if I needed a guide I would have no problem using this, and I would highly appreciate the effort.

Way to go making people feel bad for doing a good thing. With all this hate I'm surprised people even bother making guides at all. Just be glad someone do them, if they are posted here or there, if they are complete or episode / chapter based, at least they contribute in some way.

People are weird.

• Like 1

xD

People complain about trophy tips not existing anymore, they say sometimes writing a full guide is too much and the tips were perfect for that; everyone says YOU CAN JUST POST TIPS ON THE FORUM IF YOU WANT TO!

Someone posts a quick collectible video for the latest episode released on the forum; gets shit on for it.

Never change PSNP.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn