Game Flagged

RED is legit. I used the same method for getting the fast time, done everything on PS3 then cloud synced and quickly popped all trophies on vita. Purely for the fast time.

If RED isn't getting unflagged then this site is going down the drain even more. He's currently the #1 trophy speedrunner so this is ridiculous.

• Like 1

RED is legit. I used the same method for getting the fast time, done everything on PS3 then cloud synced and quickly popped all trophies on vita. Purely for the fast time.

If RED isn't getting unflagged then this site is going down the drain even more. He's currently the #1 trophy speedrunner so this is ridiculous.

Calm down. Regardless of his status or reputation, he's subject to the same process as everyone else. At first it seemed like it was an autopop, so it was either flagged automatically or flagged by a user. He stated the methods he used and it seems like it can be reproduced. Because of this it seems like it was legitimately possible, so he should probably be unflagged soon. Your comment about the site going down the drain is unneeded in disputing the flag.

• Like 3

There is nothing about this site that is going down the drain. If he is legit, itll get resolve.

This kind of stuff really worries me, getting flagged by mistake. I really hope this gets resolved for you soon, your trophy collection is impressive.

EDIT: I tried comparing trophies with you and it threw this message at me: 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UseSQLException' with message 'Last query: SELECT gametotals.*, games.platform, games.status, games.title, games.friendly_url, games.trophies FROM gametotals LEFT JOIN games on gametotals.gameid = games.gameid WHERE gametotals.psnid = 'LeetWolf2' ORDER BY gametotals_cheater.playorder' in /var/www/php/classes/usesql.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/php/classes/usesql.php(97): UseSQL->_error('Last query: SEL...') #1 /var/www/php/classes/usesql.php(235): UseSQL->query('SELECT gametota...') #2 /var/www/profile.php(284): UseSQL->get_rows('SELECT gametota...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/php/classes/usesql.php on line 112

Not sure if this is something that normally happens when you try to compare games with a user that has a flagged trophy set but thought it was worth mentioning just in case it's not supposed to happen.

Edited by LeetWolf2

This site isn't going down the drain...  quit with the "prestigious" BS.  It's getting old.  Fast...  I'm getting tired of scrubs thinking they're nice in something because of trophies/achievements, when they're actually noobs.  I don't know who's worse, the sheep/followers of the scrubs or the scrubs themselves.....

There is nothing about this site that is going down the drain. If he is legit, itll get resolve.

He's not flagged anymore.  Problem solved.  It's just one of these games that needs to be on the list.  That's all.  Someone will contact Sly about this game.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1