Wrong / Missing Trophy Symbols

Hey!

I'm not sure, if this is the game's or the console's fault, but for some combat-related trophies, it took quite a long time for the trophy to show up and instead of showing it's corresponding picture, it only has the standard "empty symbol", which is usually seen in the trophy screen, when you haven't earned it yet.

Anyone else had this?

Assassins%20Creedreg%20Syndicate_2015102

Hey!

I'm not sure, if this is the game's or the console's fault, but for some combat-related trophies, it took quite a long time for the trophy to show up and instead of showing it's corresponding picture, it only has the standard "empty symbol", which is usually seen in the trophy screen, when you haven't earned it yet.

Anyone else had this?

Hmm, if it took a long time and didn't show the image it may have had trouble retrieving the image is my guess. It shouldn't be an issue, well hopefully not :P 

Hey!

Anyone else had this?

I think it is an issue with Ubisoft. When the game shows up in my activity feed it is called "Assassin's Creed Victory." That was the codename for it before it was announced as Syndicate.