Opinions on the PS Paris conference?

FlareXV

I wasn't disappointed. There are many press conferences through the year so we can't expect much every time. Actually, we got more than we could have expected to be honest.

I kinda got hyped for the VR. Really looks like an amazing experience. I just really hope it wont be expensive, cause I will not buy it if it's overpriced.

GT, Detroit and Wild all look amazing. And am I the only one that got excited by the new Ratchet & Clank game?

Edited by QuinlanLJ

Uncharted 4 multiplayer

Horizon Zero Dawn gameplay

Gravity Rush 2 gameplay

a lot of VR games

Detroit, Driveclub Bikes, Gran Turismo Sports, No Man's Sky release window, what do you guys want more? Sony had E3, TGS, PGW and we stil have PlayStation Experience, 4 big conferences in one year, do you think that you'll get 10 new triple a games for every conference? lol, the biggest one is E3 and it was good, TGS and PGW were more of an E3 recap with some new announcements, but playstation experience should be big if i don't have the wrong idea about it so if you want to jump and say that it was nothing special you need to combine E3,TGS,PGW and think of them as a big show, so if you combine them it was still disappointing for you? if yes then you're expecting to see God at Sony's conference and i have bad news for you... it won't happen

Edited by TCODE1
  • Like 1

Not much grabbed my attention to be honest - the Until Dawn VR game looks interesting, the Avicii game is something that I didn't expect to happen at all and I'm curious to see how it works, Ratchet & Clank looks phenomenal and I need it in my life ASAP. Other than that, there wasn't anything that caught my attention.

Was a little underwhelming...

The things that looked awesome and I will get though are:

- Matterfall

- Uncharted 4 (this has been on my to get list already) MP

- Horizon Zero Dawn (this has been on my to get list already)

- Gravity Rush 2 (this has been on my to get list already

- Wild

- Detroit

- VR (just had some decent cool looking games. I'm not buying the actual device)