Weekend Warrior Trophy Fastest Way

Manuelito

Hi, in the past few days I've seen alot of people asking/searching for the fastest way to achieve the Weekend Warrior:gold: so today I decided to bring you a method discovered by my friend wolker4 so all the credits to him.

So you wanna start by going into the Single Event menu. Here you should find the new "Skill Mode", select it and now start the Putre Track in Chile. This track take about 40-50seconds and give you 20-25k points each time depending on your ability and the bike you are using. To max out all the bikes you'll need about 12mln points and it will take roughly 10hours. If you think you know a fastest way to boost this trophy please share it with us and I'll be more than happy to add it in the OP.

On a side note: Since you'll be spending about 10 hours and it will be boring I decided to challenge y'all at beating the current World Record set by me. This will make grinding kinda interesting or at least less boring.

I really hope this was helpful. Good trophy hunting!!

Edited by Winston
  • Like 4

The Lytton track in Canada nets me 25-30k xp every time and takes 40-45 seconds. World record is 31k so if you're good enough thats definitely the highest xp available for a skill challenge that i've seen. Happy grinding everyone!

Wow didn't know about it! Later I try it and then add it to the op. Thanks! Edited by Winston

I always knew that I suck at stoppies, but man, I really suck :D

Have to train that!

This is probably my favorite way of grinding, just don't let go of r2 when you initialize the stoppie and you go forever. My best single stoppie is 20,500 and i'm sure someone could beat that 

• Like 1

Unless you want to get this plat in some time or before someone I wouldn't bother doing anymore grinding. There is DLC added and I imagine you will be able to get a lot of exp doing these events.

Similar to how I probably didn't need to grind so long for level 50 as all the DLC has got me much higher than level 50 exp. 

• 1 month later...

Fast way for me was skill mode, chile, chungara lake reverse. Got me 13k and its a very short track. Got the world record on this one and seven bikes at lvl15 in one evening... Sure there are levels with more xp but they take more time. I dont know what the ideal combination is..

Grinding is not as boring this way since you can try beating the leaderboards without needing to to win it. But trying will gain more xp...

• Like 1

!! The trophy only unlocks after you have completed ALL bikes in the game, regardless if they are DLC or not. !! I thought I lost out on the platinum, but I completed the other 3 DLC bikes so far (2 EBR's, 1 KTM) and the trophy popped. Anyone going for plat should finish this quickly before any more DLC comes or you might have to lvl those up too!!

!! The trophy only unlocks after you have completed ALL bikes in the game, regardless if they are DLC or not. !! I thought I lost out on the platinum, but I completed the other 3 DLC bikes so far (2 EBR's, 1 KTM) and the trophy popped. Anyone going for plat should finish this quickly before any more DLC comes or you might have to lvl those up too!!

whaaaaat? That's BS! They should at least change the trophy description since it says to max out 12bikes..

whaaaaat? That's BS! They should at least change the trophy description since it says to max out 12bikes..

Yea, mega BS. Anyone know how to get that KTM bike fast lol. I better do this before they make another 10 bikes I guess..

Or maybe I will just have to do some AFK driving again O_O.

Fastest way of all would be to just buy the unlock from PSN...

Still free fastest way would be point-to-point races (I like 1 on India, because it was the one I used to get the trophy for average speed on the car side, but if there's faster tracks, go for those).. Do that with the Bike, since I think they are faster then the car.

If you have both Driveclubs, then trying to 3 star the Car & Bike events would be more useful then just mindlessly doing point-to-point races.. (brand accolade mileage is total of both).

And this reminds me that I still have 13 bikes to get to lvl15... Last trophy that I need too..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Fastest way of all would be to just buy the unlock from PSN...

Still free fastest way would be point-to-point races (I like 1 on India, because it was the one I used to get the trophy for average speed on the car side, but if there's faster tracks, go for those).. Do that with the Bike, since I think they are faster then the car.

If you have both Driveclubs, then trying to 3 star the Car & Bike events would be more useful then just mindlessly doing point-to-point races.. (brand accolade mileage is total of both).

And this reminds me that I still have 13 bikes to get to lvl15... Last trophy that I need too..

I didn't realize you could buy it, but not gonna do that.

Point to point would probably be the fastest way to get those KMs, but I did AFK.

I used Scottlands Loch something (I figured the long straights might make it faster), its first race track in there. I did do a AFK lap on both the bike and car, bike was slightly faster although as you are crashing all over and such so who knows really. Other courses could be faster, but I wasn't gonna check a bunch of courses. 

But around ~40 minutes (could have been more or less, I wasn't timing anything) I believe took me from accolade ~5 1/2 to ~9 1/2, just rubber band the gas down in a time trail and wait. 

Edit: Can also confirm leveling the DLC bikes will get the trophy to pop. 

Edited by LiNSiCKeL
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...