Hard games "More" Option

I've been wondering this for a longtime, finally decided to ask. This can be a little hard to explain so I took a picture of what I mean. So as you can see we have the option to view "More" Popular and easy games, but no hard games. I think it would be a very useful feature to be able to view all the games with hardest trophies as well, because not all of us are going just for only the easiest trophies :P Or maybe there is another way to view em, but I just havent figured it out? :^)

MM0at2.png

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 4

I believe it's because the "easiest" games are the ones with the highest average completion percentage. The opposite is said for the "hardest" games. And this I assume is decided after the game hits a certain amount of people who have played it to prevent games that haven't been released yet to immediately hit the #1 "hardest" game spot.

Edited by BlueFireReaper

I believe it's because the "easiest" games are the ones with the highest average completion percentage. The opposite is said for the "hardest" games. And this I assume is decided after the game hits a certain amount of people who have played it to prevent games that haven't been released yet to immediately hit the #1 "hardest" game spot.

I understand that, but why does that prevent checking what comes after those that are on top? :P

• 4 weeks later...

Nah, average is almost useless, by this way Razing Strorm should be the hardest game that I did, but is fake, Lost Planet 2 and Cloudberry Kingdom are more harder (no one has glitched trophies so this problem doesn't matter in this case), then who has experience with hard plats knows perfectly that average is something to don't look, the only way to know hard games is to surf on internet and look some threads or know some hardcore trophy hunters.

As hard games I know some, for example:

-Lost Planet 2

-ZEN Pinball (deleted from ps store, you need someone that can pass it to you)

-Cloudberry kingdom

-Gran Turismo 5 (if you did online trophies otherwise forget it)

-Street Fighter 4

-Super Street Fighter 4

-Raiden 4: Overkill

-Soldner

-Persona 4 Arena

Then for others you must search on your own or ask, I don't think that there is a forum somewhere that tells you exactly all hard games without make mistake with long games (example Warhawk), so the request made at first post is impossible because is a think that a machine can't calculate, only some humans can make a list.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

Nah, average is almost useless, by this way Razing Strorm should be the hardest game that I did, but is fake, Lost Planet 2 and Cloudberry Kingdom are more harder (no one has glitched trophies so this problem doesn't matter in this case), then who has experience with hard plats knows perfectly that average is something to don't look, the only way to know hard games is to surf on internet and look some threads or know some hardcore trophy hunters.

As hard games I know some, for example:

-Lost Planet 2

-ZEN Pinball (deleted from ps store, you need someone that can pass it to you)

-Cloudberry kingdom

-Gran Turismo 5 (if you did online trophies otherwise forget it)

-Street Fighter 4

-Super Street Fighter 4

-Raiden 4: Overkill

-Soldner

-Persona 4 Arena

Then for others you must search on your own or ask, I don't think that there is a forum somewhere that tells you exactly all hard games without make mistake with long games (example Warhawk), so the request made at first post is impossible because is a think that a machine can't calculate, only some humans can make a list.

This is not what I meant. I only said hard because it says so in the section. Just interested to see the all the games with rarest trophies. They dont even have to be the hardest. Grindiest will do ;)

This is not what I meant. I only said hard because it says so in the section. Just interested to see the all the games with rarest trophies. They dont even have to be the hardest. Grindiest will do ;)

Well, you can go on trophies (on top of the site) and order them for rarity (first setting on the left), ascending (last setting on the right), and go on the page (19 for now) where the rarity is different from 0.00%, then you must understand if those trophies are impossible for glitches or servers (example sport games are so rare because the online trophies are a pain and few people got them before the servers went down and glitches can stop a lot of people, example a glitched online trophy after the last patch)...well the site could put an indicator on those trophies that can't be obtained.

Edited by VirtualNight

Well, you can go on trophies (on top of the site) and order them for rarity (first setting on the left), ascending (last setting on the right), and go on the page (19 for now) where the rarity is different from 0.00%, then you must understand if those trophies are impossible for glitches or servers (example sport games are so rare because the online trophies are a pain and few people got them before the servers went down and glitches can stop a lot of people, example a glitched online trophy after the last patch)...well the site could put an indicator on those trophies that can't be obtained.

Yeah. I always do my research before starting unknown games.