do or do not...there is no try. Star Wars Battlefront trophies revealed

CountFlame

I love how whenever there's a thread bashing EA for the shithole of a company they are, everybody flocks to it and joins the bandwagon. However, when a game comes out that you care about, all that shit talking is forgotten.

I love Star Wars, but I'm not supporting this half assed game by a tool of a company. If any of you had any inegrity, you wouldn't either.

You are not the only one. I was excited when they announced the game, then my excitement went throught the window when they announced there was no campaign (because nobody would play it, lol). It's still not right, because both Battlefront games had amazing campaigns and they were clearly too lazy to make it with the new Battlefront. It's even worse when they come up with a bullshit excuse. But people will still buy their games because for the most part, it's easy to forget such things when you have the money to spend :P But okay, I think I've been bitching about this enough :P

• 2 weeks later...

I will play this game, but I'll probably borrow my friend's disc copy whenever I get around to getting a PS4.  I'm really upset about no SP as I don't care for MP and BF3 (the last BF I've played, but I do have 4, lol) had a SP, and while it wasn't amazing, it was still there.  Also, Battlefront 2, which was amazing, could be played with or without other people at any time.  If you played alone, you just played against NPCs.  It should have that option this time around, but it's EA and they wanted to cut and paste 90% of their existing code to get this up and running, so there ya have it.  Sadly there's nothing Star Wars that I'm legitimately excited for this year (even the movie trailer looks blah to me) and I grew up on Star Wars... very sad.