do or do not...there is no try. Star Wars Battlefront trophies revealed

CountFlame

Better get them mp trophies fast. I give the servers 8 months before they shut them down for the release of Battlefront 4: Attack of the Skins Swap.

I doubt it. Battlefield: Bad Company was released in 2008 and those servers are still up, and that is a less popular game with an actual singleplayer campaign. For an online only title I imagine EA will leave the servers up for quite a while. 

Parker

• Like 1

I love how whenever there's a thread bashing EA for the shithole of a company they are, everybody flocks to it and joins the bandwagon. However, when a game comes out that you care about, all that shit talking is forgotten.

I love Star Wars, but I'm not supporting this half assed game by a tool of a company. If any of you had any inegrity, you wouldn't either.

• Like 1

I love how whenever there's a thread bashing EA for the shithole of a company they are, everybody flocks to it and joins the bandwagon. However, when a game comes out that you care about, all that shit talking is forgotten.

I love Star Wars, but I'm not supporting this half assed game by a tool of a company. If any of you had any inegrity, you wouldn't either.

I don't bash EA at all, really, just voice my opinions on things that I think they do right and wrong. EA publish many games I enjoy and they have a lot of talented developers that work for them and the simple fact of the matter is boycotting EA will only hurt those developers in the long run as they'll shut them down long before EA as a company go bust. 

But none of that really matters. I'm not buying this game either, not because of "integrity" (seriously?) but because I have other things I'd rather play. If you don't want to support EA more power to you, don't act like you're somehow superior for doing so though. 

Parker

• Like 2

I don't bash EA at all, really, just voice my opinions on things that I think they do right and wrong. EA publish many games I enjoy and they have a lot of talented developers that work for them and the simple fact of the matter is boycotting EA will only hurt those developers in the long run as they'll shut them down long before EA as a company go bust. 

But none of that really matters. I'm not buying this game either, not because of "integrity" (seriously?) but because I have other things I'd rather play. If you don't want to support EA more power to you, don't act like you're somehow superior for doing so though. 

Parker

My post wasn't directed toward you. Was just a general rant.

As far as EA goes, yes, i agree, there are some good games by good devs that come out. All those sports games are cut and paste yearly releases as well as half assed efforts like this Battlefront should be left to fail.

My post wasn't directed toward you. Was just a general rant.

As far as EA goes, yes, i agree, there are some good games by good devs that come out. All those sports games are cut and paste yearly releases as well as half assed efforts like this Battlefront should be left to fail.

In a way I agree with you. The beta was good but I felt like it was simply battlefield with star wars skins. Idk I'll definitely wait for some reviews to see if everything is running great. I don't want to be buying another bf4 :/

In a way I agree with you. The beta was good but I felt like it was simply battlefield with star wars skins. Idk I'll definitely wait for some reviews to see if everything is running great. I don't want to be buying another bf4 :/

I wish it was Battlefield with Star Wars skins, it would be much better, but its not even close sir.

• Like 1

I wish it was Battlefield with Star Wars skins, it would be much better, but its not even close sir.

I definitely agree with your statement. This is no battlefield and going off of the beta I cannot understand why some people insist that its "just" Battlefield with Star Wars skins.

Edited by NantanCochise
  • Like 1