Help! Error 3050 when I use 2 PS3s

black__bunny

So I've decided to finally try for the Valor trophies again, despite the servers being in the state they are in. As my Aussie timezone makes it hard to find a boosting partner I'm trying to do it using 2 ps3s and 2 copies of the game. 

My problem is when I host my own game for two players, after about 5 minutes the match crashes and I get the error 3505 on screen which then returns me to the menu. Happens with both ps3s as host.

I've tried searching online for what the error means but have found no answers. Ive never had an issue playing the mp before and i've done 1v1 boosts for the dlc.

Not quite sure how to try and fix this so if there is anyone tech-y out there, could you please help a fellow trophy hunter out with any suggestions or hints?

Also, I joined both ps3s to a match i wasn't hosting. I stayed for about 10 minutes and I didn't get any connections issues.

i think it has something to do with the IP, killzone3 has similar issues. the game recognizes the two ps3s with the same router IP, and blocks them. it's in there to prevent collusion (cheating)...

Doubtful. There are legitimate reasons for running more than one PS3 on the same IP address. Developers can't simply assume it's to cheat.

How long do they take to boost? I can bang one of my PS3s on and we can knock'em out.

Happy to help if & when available :)

Thanks for the offer fellow Aussies! Its a week of full on boosting so I'm trying to resolve it so it doesn't inconvenience other people. 

i think it has something to do with the IP, killzone3 has similar issues. the game recognizes the two ps3s with the same router IP, and blocks them. it's in there to prevent collusion (cheating)...

I really doubt this, why would they block an IP just because it uses the same router? Wouldn't that mean 2 people would never be able to play a match at the same time at all?. I played a match hosted by another with both ps3s connected and had no issues. The problem is when I host a match.

I just tried to host a 1v1 bot game with just my main ps3 and used both accounts. Within about 3 mins I got the exact same error. I ran the same bot game using both accounts, on the same ps3, but changed to the EU region and NO ERROR.

I haven't tested 2 ps3s within the same match yet but so far I'm the issues seems to be with being on the AU region.