A new free dlc's coming

killer91ITA

45 stars for only 3 bronzes? Guess EVO Studios got ban on silver and gold trophies =D

Probably :lol:

And this set have some annoying races, since they borrowed the annoying target time + clean sector from the bikes version (like they did with the All Stars DLC), but someone also tough it was nice to have those conditions in an actual race.. still not hard (or maybe I can no longer see what's hard on the game, since I finely got the 100% and the hardest events no longer seamed nearly impossible when I tried them the last time.. when I started a few months ago they did seam impossible..)

If you look at the Driveclub Facebook page they have announced new tracks will be coming in 2016 (Well, we knew they would do this didn't we?) and put up some images, looks like we will be getting tracks set within cities, looking forward to that!

Well, tracks are one thing, new trophies are something else...

But I shouldn't expect they won't add trophies, right? =D

• 2 weeks later...

If I purchase the Season pass, do I get access to all the content and trophies up until Trophy pack 21? :P Just a question.

I played the game before, and I want to get back to it again, but seems really long.

If you have a full version (retail or you bought it on store) yes.

If you just have the PS+ version, you will have everything apart from the first 3 DLC packs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New tracks are coming 11th february. New cars and bikes are launching 23rd fabruary. There will probably be second season pass as "No Limits" and "Suzuki expansion pack" are not free. 

Each new dlc has 5 trophies.

https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial/photos/a.950391995045161.1073741878.423631211054578/950392038378490/?type=3&theater

12715958_950392078378486_871064978994161

Edited by kubanm3