2 New Grand Theft Auto V Screenshots

AndroidFox

Screens are in the spoiler.

gtav2.jpg

gtav.jpg

The shots were released when a fan asked Rockstar, “Why don’t you give us more news?"

A Rockstar representative went on to explain the dead silence since the game’s official reveal trailer, saying they want to keep as much back as possible so fans could be surprised by the game when it actually comes out, and because they want to release 100 percent accurate information.

“We don’t do this because we ‘don’t care about our fans’, ‘don’t respect our fans’, ‘hate GTA the column fans', etc. – precisely the opposite,” said the rep in. “We do it because we want to make sure we only release 100% correct information, and because we want to keep plenty back for the actual game release so there are still lots of surprises when you play it.”

• Like 1

Looks pretty good. I'm hoping this game will be a return to the fun of Vice City and San Andreas instead of solely focusing on the story. I want to own businesses and airports dammit, and I want to be able to fly jets and parachute off mountains. I'm sure the game will be great regardless though, Rockstar rarely disappoints. Is this game slated for a release this autumn or next year?

Parker

Looks pretty good. I'm hoping this game will be a return to the fun of Vice City and San Andreas instead of solely focusing on the story. I want to own businesses and airports dammit, and I want to be able to fly jets and parachute off mountains. I'm sure the game will be great regardless though, Rockstar rarely disappoints. Is this game slated for a release this autumn or next year?

Parker

It wasn't at E3 so I can only assume it will be released sometime next year.