Special Report Division

Artemisthemp

Special Report Division are one of NIS 20th anniversary title for the PS Vita.

It has sadly not been confirm if, this title will be localize or stay JP only title, but considering it's NIS that public are the chance big for NISA gonna public it in US/EU.

Cover

104_psvita_tokuhou.jpg

■ Genre : Adventure paranormal news

■ Release Date : Will be released August 23, 2012

■ Manufacturer suggested retail price : 5,800 yen (6,090 yen including tax)

■ Delivery date version download : Will be delivered August 23, 2012

■ Downloadable version sales price : 5,000 yen (tax included)

■ Age CERO : (Target over the age of 15) "C"

■ Character Design : Hiroshi Kiyohara

■ BGM : Elements Garden

■ Opening Theme : Rey: song "Ideal"

■ Ending Theme : Aira Yuki Song: "DestiNAtion Destiny"

Official Website: http://nippon1.jp/consumer/tokuhou/

Trailer

[media=]

[/media]

Looks interesting... and because its from NIS i would give it a shot... IF it gets localized

Is the Vita region free? I think it is so if the game has an English option you wouldn't have to wait for it to be localized if you really wanted to play it.

From the trailer I have no idea what the hell this game is about. Is it an RPG like Disgaea or an action game? Hell, those Japanese developers are crazy and just about whatever they make is fun as hell, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Parker

Is the Vita region free? I think it is so if the game has an English option you wouldn't have to wait for it to be localized if you really wanted to play it.

From the trailer I have no idea what the hell this game is about. Is it an RPG like Disgaea or an action game? Hell, those Japanese developers are crazy and just about whatever they make is fun as hell, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Parker

Vita is Region Lock, but should there come DLC will you sadly not be able to use it.

Parker

The game looks like its a mystery adventure style game... doesn't sound like its an RPG but i could be wrong... maybe it will be like Persona style... I would need to see more on this... good question!

*EDIT*

"paranormal news" under genre... whatever that means, lol

Vita is Region Lock, but should there come DLC will you sadly not be able to use it.

I thought that Vitas were NOT region locked... am i wrong?

but yes, if you get an imported game that doesn't get localized you wouldn't be able to play the DLC unless you already had a Japanese account

Edited by piggie_pie

I thought that Vitas were NOT region locked... am i wrong?

but yes, if you get an imported game that doesn't get localized you wouldn't be able to play the DLC unless you already had a Japanese account

My Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention is US version.

The Games are Region Free, but the problem is that, you can't buy DLC on US account and then use it on EU account.

You will need 2 account install ad the same time for that to happen.

• 1 month later...