Campaign Camo Farming Location

Let me help you with my farming method.

Mission: Rise and Fall (Egypt)

Not that far into the mission after you had a ride in the Jeep you come across a drop-wall that deploys and you take the spike launcher of the jeep. This is the point you can farm kills like crazy. Dont plant the spikes and keep killing the enemies as they infinitly spawn in the back.

TIP: Play on Recruit, it's so easyyy

Only down side is, there isnt a mobile armory in the area, so you can only do one (or 2 if you have the wildcard for 2 primary weapons) weapon at a time. + The beginning 2 minute walk you just have to take with it.

• Like 2

Let me help you with my farming method.

Mission: Rise and Fall (Egypt)

Not that far into the mission after you had a ride in the Jeep you come across a drop-wall that deploys and you take the spike launcher of the jeep. This is the point you can farm kills like crazy. Dont plant the spikes and keep killing the enemies as they infinitly spawn in the back.

TIP: Play on Recruit, it's so easyyy

Only down side is, there isnt a mobile armory in the area, so you can only do one (or 2 if you have the wildcard for 2 primary weapons) weapon at a time. + The beginning 2 minute walk you just have to take with it.

I was going to say that place, Rise and Fall (Egypt) is just amazing, the enemies just don't stop coming, what I suggest is that you guys do your weapons classes and when you are done you change to another weapon! In my opinion this spot, the Rise and Fall (Egypt) Mission, is the best grinding spot for Camos/Attachments in Campaign! Good luck "boosting" it guys!  :D

Edited by t-i-g-o
  • Like 1

MY FARMING WAS IN MISSION 11 " LIFE " THE BIG AREA AFTER PARKING CARS WHEN SPAWN AN  ASP ( YOU HAVE TO DESTROYED IT - DONT HACK THE DOOR

THERE ARE INFINITLY SPAWN AND MOBILE ARMORY BEHAIND THE BUS

JUST DONT HIT 3000 KILL ,MAY YOU GET ERROR =(

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

What's the proper way to save your progress once you get the camos for a gun? Must we complete the entire mission,or can we just save/quit after the next checkpoint?

You can actually save and quit right after finishing your kills. You don't even need to reach the next checkpoint.

• Like 4

You can actually save and quit right after finishing your kills. You don't even need to reach the next checkpoint.

Yeah I just figured that out the other day, actually. Very pleased about that.

What about accolades & campaign challenges? Do those save in the same fashion, or is more effort required?

Edited by GIONAScm2

Yeah I just figured that out the other day, actually. Very pleased about that.

What about accolades & campaign challenges? Do those save in the same fashion, or is more effort required?

That really depends on which accolades/challenges you're trying to accomplish. Some can be restarted from a checkpoint but, at least in my case, for a lot of those moments a checkpoint appears completing or failing it. At those moment you need to restart the mission :/. So yeah those is going to require more effort but it's also more fun than getting all camo's.

• Like 2