Suggestion: comment section on profiles

Hi, maybe someone has already proposed this idea, but I would love to have a comment section on my profile so my friends can leave me comments about my platinums and trophies, it would be something fun and interesting.

Thanks.

To do that, your friends need to go to your Forum Profile -> Profile Feed -> and leave a message at the comment bar that says "Leave a message...".

If you're talking about PSN, Sony doesn't owns this site and PSNProfiles isn't affiliated with Sony or Playstation in any way.

If you're talking about PSN, Sony doesn't owns this site and PSNProfiles isn't affiliated with Sony or Playstation in any way.

And then, If you have enabled sharing of news about your trophies with friends, your friend could leave a comment on his "What's new?" feed on PS4. It's a bit difficult cause it's newsfeed, not a backlog, but such possibility exists.

Edited by mokrinsky

To do that, your friends need to go to your Forum Profile -> Profile Feed -> and leave a message at the comment bar that says "Leave a message...".

I know but I was talking about my own profile (psnprofiles.com/Finozzi1696), not my forum profile.

no, i don't want ramndom dude commenting on my profile

If such option exist, you can deactivate it as well.

What about girls?

I don't really care about the feature. We can always send PM.

Yes but it will be like your Facebook wall, everyone can go to your profile and see your trophies and comments, I don't like the "forum profile" comment section because is something that it's "hidden" and you have to go to the user's forum profile and stuff, I want something like steam where you go to your profile, you see your friend's trophies and below you see the comment section. PM isn't what I have in mind.