Don't get cocky trophy

Tomoko Kuroki

And I can confirm that you don't always get the trophy after crashing your Falcon into Slave or the other way round.  Did it twice with both ships, and still no trophy.  From now on, I'll be trying to kill them legit.

I killed Falcon legit.. but for Slave i crashed it with falcon.. with speed and shield. I think you can drive into it and survive :D

I just killed the slave 1 with the falcon right now again. I think to get the trophy you have to use the falcon and slave 1. If you get the kill with an xwing or tiefigher it wont count I'm assuming, because I killed slave 1 twice with xwing and it didnt give me the trophy until I killed it with the falcon.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I just killed the slave 1 with the falcon right now again. I think to get the trophy you have to use the falcon and slave 1. If you get the kill with an xwing or tiefigher it wont count I'm assuming, because I killed slave 1 twice with xwing and it didnt give me the trophy until I killed it with the falcon.

No.  Regular kills count as well.  The trophy popped for me, when I killed Slave, with a regular ship (not a Falcon). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, this was a pain in the ass. i did this at least 3 times for the falcon to slave kill, here is my advice, get the slave to knock into one side of you and have full health, i went down to 80 health and the trophy popped when the slave was killed. it was chasing me and i turned around to scare it off but i crashed into it instead, and got the kill.  ymmv.  good luck.

Edited by Kidviolente