Hello everyone, hola gente.

BIF6991

How is it going? I´m gunman_slayer, a name i regretably decided on when i was younger and liked to run around with a knife like an idiot in CoD multiplayer, if Sony ever let us change profile names, i´ll be the first one to do it.

Anyway, i´m from Argentina, decided fairly recently to start collecting trophies more seriously and found this site pretty useful and wanted to give the forum a try.

I  own a PS3, but i´m planning on buying a PS4 next year whenever money comes my way. If anyone ever wants to play something or could use help with a trophy or  would find a spanish speaking person useful, my profile name is somewhere on the screen.

• Like 2

If anyone ever wants to play something [...], my profile name is somewhere on the screen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA one of the very few members that actually realize that they don't need to repost their IDs. If you gonna stick around the forums (which I hope you do), you should consider adding your trophy card to your signature through the forum profile settings.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to the forums dude! I used to do the same shit in Call of Duty. Back in Black Ops I used to love running warlord pro and equipping tomahawks and a ballistic knife. Then I use to just knife and throw tomahawks at enemies. It was a lot of fun back then. I'll see you around on the forums. Great to have you here. 

How is it going? I´m gunman_slayer, a name i regretably decided on when i was younger and liked to run around with a knife like an idiot in CoD multiplayer, if Sony ever let us change profile names, i´ll be the first one to do it.

Anyway, i´m from Argentina, decided fairly recently to start collecting trophies more seriously and found this site pretty useful and wanted to give the forum a try.

I  own a PS3, but i´m planning on buying a PS4 next year whenever money comes my way. If anyone ever wants to play something or could use help with a trophy or  would find a spanish speaking person useful, my profile name is somewhere on the screen.

LMAO this cracked me up.

Welcome to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...