Release country?

Fantetti

I loaded up my Japan psn and bought it and downloaded it but it isnt showing a separate trophy list, that's why I was thinking it wasn't actually a Japan release.  I must be doing something else wrong.

Hmm...maaaaaaaaaaybe its on the Hong Kong store then? Thats the only other region I can think of. 

Hmm...maaaaaaaaaaybe its on the Hong Kong store then? Thats the only other region I can think of. 

That's absolutely possible, that's how "one tap hero" was.  I'm gonna load that one up and let you know.

Edit: Doesn't show up in the Hong Kong store, this is so bizarre....

Edited by Fantetti
  • Like 1

That's absolutely possible, that's how "one tap hero" was.  I'm gonna load that one up and let you know.

Edit: Doesn't show up in the Hong Kong store, this is so bizarre....

Huh, that is weird. This game is in region limbo right now xD

It's from the Korean store, should be this one (not 100% sure) ~> https://store.playstation.com/#!/ko-kr/게임/테슬라그라드/cid=HP5036-CUSA03657_00-TESLAGRAD0000001

If you check the newest released games in that store, Teslagrad is there. So that should be it.

There's also a vita version now.

Excellent, thanks guys!

It's from the Korean store, should be this one (not 100% sure) ~> https://store.playstation.com/#!/ko-kr/게임/테슬라그라드/cid=HP5036-CUSA03657_00-TESLAGRAD0000001

If you check the newest released games in that store, Teslagrad is there. So that should be it.

Huh, so there is a Korean region, dont see that often. Looks like ive got another account to make...

EDIT: Anyone know where to get South Korean Won psn cards?

Edited by Boooda

Huh, so there is a Korean region, dont see that often. Looks like ive got another account to make...

Before you do, i went to look for a Korean PSN card and they dont sell them.  So i searched further and find out that china/korea/and japan share a region.  so when i bought it with my japan account earlier it should have given me a separate trophy list, because it downloaded as a seperate game, but it didnt.  so i am still a little confused.  it is in fact from the korean store, but my japan account downloading it should have been the correct one.

I hope the vita version will be retail :D

Why the fuck do they get a separate vita list?! 

Before you do, i went to look for a Korean PSN card and they dont sell them.  So i searched further and find out that china/korea/and japan share a region.  so when i bought it with my japan account earlier it should have given me a separate trophy list, because it downloaded as a seperate game, but it didnt.  so i am still a little confused.  it is in fact from the korean store, but my japan account downloading it should have been the correct one.

Yeah I've had no luck finding any either. This is such a wierd situation. Wish this site explicity stated what region the games are from  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yeah I've had no luck finding any either. This is such a wierd situation. Wish this site explicity stated what region the games are from  :rolleyes:

Better sales maybe? It is true though if they make it retail im quite sure a lot of trophy hunter will buy it. Or atleast those who aim to get higher.

I'm downloading it again to see what happens.  It shows up in my library of my NA account twice now.  So it is definitely 2 seperate games, but why I'm not seeing two trophy lists has me very confused.  I also just noticed that in my "recent activity" on my profile for the ps4 it shows i played Teslagrad, and Teslagra US....I live in NA, and the Teslagrad one has a blank tile, but the other one which I'm positive is the JPN one has a tile with the cover art on it.

Alright, well I am absolutely playing the JPN/Korean version on my NA account because CIRCLE and X are swapped, but when I load up trophy list, it goes directly to my platinum-ed NA versions list.  So I forced a sync with PSN, and no change.  Totally lost.  PSNProfiles shows there is a separate list for this game now.  A member confirmed earlier in this thread it was for Korean region.  Korean region is shared by Japan and China (not Hong Kong).  I purchased the game from the PSN store from my JPN account, downloaded it, started the game from my NA account, and it associated the games trophies with the NA list.  So eiter there is a shared list and the site is wrong, or it isnt Korea, or something else.  Ideas?

I'm downloading it again to see what happens.  It shows up in my library of my NA account twice now.  So it is definitely 2 seperate games, but why I'm not seeing two trophy lists has me very confused.  I also just noticed that in my "recent activity" on my profile for the ps4 it shows i played Teslagrad, and Teslagra US....I live in NA, and the Teslagrad one has a blank tile, but the other one which I'm positive is the JPN one has a tile with the cover art on it.

Alright, well I am absolutely playing the JPN/Korean version on my NA account because CIRCLE and X are swapped, but when I load up trophy list, it goes directly to my platinum-ed NA versions list.  So I forced a sync with PSN, and no change.  Totally lost.  PSNProfiles shows there is a separate list for this game now.  A member confirmed earlier in this thread it was for Korean region.  Korean region is shared by Japan and China (not Hong Kong).  I purchased the game from the PSN store from my JPN account, downloaded it, started the game from my NA account, and it associated the games trophies with the NA list.  So eiter there is a shared list and the site is wrong, or it isnt Korea, or something else.  Ideas?

I've had a look around on other sites and theres even a 4th seperate list for PS3 thats just not shown up yet here. What the fuck is going on, this game went from having one shared list to now having 3 additional separate ones. And no one seems to know or care what country its from xD

Edited by Boooda

Stacks! Bring em on!

Btw i cant even find a Korean Psn card :/

This would be great if we could find the country xD Yeah Korean PSN cards are impossible to find. I've found a site but they were a UK site and im not sure how legit it was. Im enjoying this mystery, hope it gets solved soon lol. 

• Like 1

NOW, it's only on PSN KOREA for 14,900 KRW [Won South Korea] ( https://store.playstation.com/#!/ko-kr/%ea%b2%8c%ec%9e%84/%ed%85%8c%ec%8a%ac%eb%9d%bc%ea%b7%b8%eb%9d%bc%eb%93%9c/cid=HP5036-CUSA03657_00-TESLAGRAD0000001) digital. 

And responding all other players: In PSN China [Only this region have One Tap Hero] , not own this game, I confirmed searching ( https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/search/q=teslagrad)

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil  :D

Edited by LMO_DarkBiG_BR
  • Like 1