Release country?

Fantetti

NOW, it's only on PSN KOREA for 14,900 KRW [Won South Korea] ( https://store.playstation.com/#!/ko-kr/%ea%b2%8c%ec%9e%84/%ed%85%8c%ec%8a%ac%eb%9d%bc%ea%b7%b8%eb%9d%bc%eb%93%9c/cid=HP5036-CUSA03657_00-TESLAGRAD0000001) digital. 

And responding all other players: In PSN China [Only this region have One Tap Hero] , not own this game, I confirmed searching ( https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/search/q=teslagrad)

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil  :D

So we have confirmation that list that popped up today is for a Korean version, and must be purchased from the Korean store and Korean store only correct?  Not China, Japan, ETC...

• Like 1

Unfortunately I cannot find any legit info for creating a Korean psn account anywhere. I have one for every other region, and they were simple Fo me to setup. This one i cannot find anything on.

I used to play a PC game that was based in Korea and the only way to make a Korean account for that game was to have a Korean social security number. PSN might be the same way but I have no way of confirming this.

• Like 1

I used to play a PC game that was based in Korea and the only way to make a Korean account for that game was to have a Korean social security number. PSN might be the same way but I have no way of confirming this.

This is correct. You need a Korean "i-PIN" to sign up for an account, which from what I can tell is basically like a social insurance number of sorts. After you agree to the 6 different legal agreements when attempting to make a PSN account it gives you a page that says this: "To access the PlayStation ™ Network using the i-PIN, you must confirm your identity. Select OK to go to the i-PIN web site." then links you to an external Korean website.

So basically you can't make a Korean PSN account without knowing someone from Korea who can get you an i-PIN. And since it basically functions as an online SSN that's probably illegal for them to give out, or for anyone to attempt to get for this purpose.

All three of the seperate Teslagrad lists are for the korean region, so they're impossible to get. Which makes me sad because I'd gladly play the game again for more trophies.

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

This is correct. You need a Korean "i-PIN" to sign up for an account, which from what I can tell is basically like a social insurance number of sorts. After you agree to the 6 different legal agreements when attempting to make a PSN account it gives you a page that says this: "To access the PlayStation ™ Network using the i-PIN, you must confirm your identity. Select OK to go to the i-PIN web site." then links you to an external Korean website.

So basically you can't make a Korean PSN account without knowing someone from Korea who can get you an i-PIN. And since it basically functions as an online SSN that's probably illegal for them to give out, or for anyone to attempt to get for this purpose.

All three of the seperate Teslagrad lists are for the korean region, so they're impossible to get. Which makes me sad because I'd gladly play the game again for more trophies.

That is incredibly convoluted. Thanks for the info. 

Could live in Korea, have a Japanese PSN account. Honestly have no idea. I think it'd be much more likely someone from there would be able to get one than someone from NA or EU.

Yhe thats true. Such a shame... Hope these games will get a physical release and so i can import them

To create an account from Korea, you just need the RRN [Resident Registration Number] with 13-digital numbers. However, the main problem is not to get a Korean RRN, but trying to "decipher" what is asked in each option, because for some reason in this region the sony forbids the option to select and copy some text and if i am not mistaken, is called I- PIN. 

" I think there is a great possibility of being released in the China region. "

Edited by LMO_DarkBiG_BR

Damn I Was So Exited To Get This From Japanese Store But Looks Like Its Near Impossible To Get After Reading Here :( 

I Have Japanese And Hong Kong Account Its Seems They Are Not Have This Version  :angry:  

This Is Sad  -_- 

Edited by dark69knight

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the "i-Pin", you need to actually live in Korea, or at least know someone who does. It is highly illegal in Korea for a citizen to give out their personal info to others, and hence why they created the I-Pin, so the South Korean government can avoid their residence from fraud or identity attacks. 

They also don't sell PSN cards in Korea, so good luck on getting this or anything from the Korean PSN store.

I was sad when I bought "The Evil Within" (PS3 KOREAN Stack), and found out the base game had the DLC added onto the trophy list.

I knew the Korean PS4 stack of "TEW" had DLC, so I avoided that at all costs because non-Korean residents can't create a Korean PSN account.

Thank you PSNProfiles for not updating the The Evil Within PS3 Korean trophy list, but it's cool... whatever.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33303-the-trophy-list-on-the-ps3-korean-has-dlc-trophies/unread/

Edited by MainComptonese

Besides the "i-Pin", you need to actually live in Korea, or at least know someone who does. It is highly illegal in Korea for a citizen to give out their personal info to others, and hence why they created the I-Pin, so the South Korean government can avoid their residence from fraud or identity attacks. 

They also don't sell PSN cards in Korea, so good luck on getting this or anything from the Korean PSN store.

I was sad when I bought "The Evil Within" (PS3 KOREAN Stack), and found out the base game had the DLC added onto the trophy list.

I knew the Korean PS4 stack of "TEW" had DLC, so I avoided that at all costs because non-Korean residents can't create a Korean PSN account.

Thank you PSNProfiles for not updating the The Evil Within PS3 Korean trophy list, but it's cool... whatever.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33303-the-trophy-list-on-the-ps3-korean-has-dlc-trophies/unread/

Exactly! :)

• 1 year later...