Me

CM_TiDe

Hello everyone, I started trophy hunting earlier this year as a way to get off the competitive call of duty scene. I've never been more happy in gaming,and absolutely love this site! I really like comparing stats and seeing what others are playing. I'm a fan of shooters and RPGs. I also love a challenge if anyone knows any challenging shooter platinums there are to go for.

Welcome to PSNP! 

I agree, I too have enjoyed gaming more and more since getting into trophy hunting. I play more (though still not all) of my games to completion, I try out hidden mechanics, I see the alternate endings for myself, etc. 

I hope you enjoy your time here. Get involved in the forums and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.

Hello everyone, I started trophy hunting earlier this year as a way to get off the competitive call of duty scene. I've never been more happy in gaming,and absolutely love this site! I really like comparing stats and seeing what others are playing. I'm a fan of shooters and RPGs. I also love a challenge if anyone knows any challenging shooter platinums there are to go for.

Welcome

Thats how the site reels you in you see the stats and cant help but continually look at them, next thing you know you've made 1000 posts on the forum.