Playing catch up

jcshaun

Hey guys, rather new to this site but the features on this sites are so much better compared to PS3 Trophies.

Currently buying all the old games that I didn't get the chance to play as I'm too poor from being a student. Any recommendations of my next game? Thinking RDR goty, Borderlands goty or Fallout:NY

All 3 are solid choices. You want might want to jump into Borderlands since 2 is coming out in less than 2 months. If you're broke check out the Best Buy Summer sale and pick yourself up Infamous 2 for $10. Fairly easy plat too. Could also get some other games on the cheap.

Welcome.

Borderlands is a very fun co-op shooter. Fallout NV, is also an incredible game even with all its bugs. Both would be very good choices. That being said, Borderlands 2 is coming out soon, so maybe you could play one and the njump into 2?

Looks like Borderlands is winning, though I won't be picking up borderlands 2 for quite a while, still have to buy Resistance 2 & 3, Killzone 3, Infamous 2, probably loads of other games.

Also I'm English so I wont be picking up any games for $10 sounds so cheap to me :(

Feel free to add me and push me down my friend leaderboard

Edited by jcshaun