The trophy list on the PS3 KOREAN has DLC trophies.

MainComptonese

Just so you know, I thought the stackable Korean & Chinese PS3 versions had the base game only.

After updating to patch 1.05, additional trophies from the 3 DLC packs were added to the trophy lists.

The Chinese PS3/PS4 versions + DLCs can be purchased with Hong Kong, or Taiwan currency.

Lastly, it is impossible to make a Korean PSN account, unless you have proof of your residence and Korean Social Security #.

Edited by MainComptonese
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

Hi there :)

Well yes, basically trophies were patched to the games, but for some reason it did not turn out to work correctly.

I have played and so to speak 100%ed all 7 versions, although it did not make sense to play the DLCs for the Korean and AS PS3 versions as both psnprofiles and psntl show that the games do not offer the full 72 trophies.

If you take a look at your own console, though, it becomes even more interesting.

After all 3 DLCs were released, my Korean PS3 version showed this:

(Ok well I was unable to upload my media for some reason)

Anyway, the KR PS3-version shows that there are only 52 trophies instead of 72. The only DLC listed there (only locally on PS3!) is the Assignment.

The AS PS3-version has 62 trophies with only The Assignment and The Consequence listed.

I contacted Bethesda and Sony about this already but did not receive constructive answers.

Greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 18/08/2016 at 4:30 AM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hi there :)

Well yes, basically trophies were patched to the games, but for some reason it did not turn out to work correctly.

I have played and so to speak 100%ed all 7 versions, although it did not make sense to play the DLCs for the Korean and AS PS3 versions as both psnprofiles and psntl show that the games do not offer the full 72 trophies.

If you take a look at your own console, though, it becomes even more interesting.

After all 3 DLCs were released, my Korean PS3 version showed this:

(Ok well I was unable to upload my media for some reason)

Anyway, the KR PS3-version shows that there are only 52 trophies instead of 72. The only DLC listed there (only locally on PS3!) is the Assignment.

The AS PS3-version has 62 trophies with only The Assignment and The Consequence listed.

I contacted Bethesda and Sony about this already but did not receive constructive answers.

Greetings from Germany :)

Imgur is the best place to upload your images, then you can just copy and paste the direct link they give you :).

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 10:22 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

The post is 6 years old 1f62c.png

As for the topic, it seems the trophies were not uploaded to Sonys Servers for whatever reasons.

True but it was edited 6hrs ago :). Anyway, I'll get these DLCs added to my list of non-syncers :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Do the KR and Asain Lists apear 100% when comparing profiles through PS App or a Playstation console?

Update

After synching the Korean PS3 list for the first time, the list on the console's menus will display the optional DLC trophies.

However, when viewed on the current PlayStation app or on a different PlayaStation system the list would only show base-game trophies. The completion percentages would adjust accordingly.

Edited by Seamndel