Creed 2016 location.

Dan_WatsonAU

First of all this isn't a wish list but where people think it is likely that Ubisoft could take the game. 

My guess is they could potentially keep Evie and Jacob and have them in the British Raj (India) as there was a few Indian influences in Syndicate and the characters were actually decent and likeable. 
I must be honest I'm not sure how built up India was around that era so from a parkour aspect I'm not sure if it would be a good location or not. 

I was hoping that maybe things in the game's collectibles would give bigger clues but I mostly saw things about Italy. :/

I don't think they'll keep the twins. Jack the Ripper DLC will take place 20 years after the main story and the WWI simulation took place 50 years after the twins' time?

I suppose I'll spoiler things here because it could potentially give things away to people who haven't played all the games. Especially those that haven't seen the ending to Syndicate...so yeah...spoilers ahead lol.

I would like to think we'd be going to India, but at this point it could be random. Ubisoft isn't using Desmond's DNA anymore and seem to just be bouncing around Pieces of Eden. Unity dealt with the Sword and Syndicate with the Shroud. Since Juno (I think it's Juno) made a comeback and we know what the Sage is about at this point we could go further back in time? Ubisoft is going Stone Age on us with Far Cry so I wonder if they'll make another game to release in 2016 with a major jump back through time?

• 2 weeks later...