Is game glitched

demonviper666

• 5 months later...

On XBOX 360 it is glitched, at least some people have tried to confirm that. But i case we just don't know if someone ever could beat the requirements of the Trophies, to say, that there are unobtainables. So maybe this game is ridiculously hard or it is indeed glitched. 

• 3 months later...

I talked with mfCHI, who's the only with more than 6 trophies (he has 9 of the 12). He says that without a doubt the "Treasure Hunter" and "Alien God !!" trophies are glitched. He wasn't able to obtain them no matter what. But the "Score King" (getting 500,000,000 points) most likely isn't glitched, just an insane grind. So the max trophies anyone can obtain is 10/12.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 13/09/2016 at 7:15 AM, SNACH2497 said:

I talked with mfCHI, who's the only with more than 6 trophies (he has 9 of the 12). He says that without a doubt the "Treasure Hunter" and "Alien God !!" trophies are glitched. He wasn't able to obtain them no matter what. But the "Score King" (getting 500,000,000 points) most likely isn't glitched, just an insane grind. So the max trophies anyone can obtain is 10/12.

"Alien Star!" and "Alien Hero!" have glitched for me. I'm not sure how mfCHI popped those as he was previously the only person on PSN that had reached the requirements to unlock those trophies. Maybe it was the same situation on Xbox, too. I guess he got lucky.

Looks like only 8/12 trophies are achievable for me.

Edited by Cyvnyde
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

I’m not sure if this is already well known or relevant, or already troubleshooted (I watched a video on this game and it looks cool just scary hard) but I noticed there are 2 DLC level packs in the store, despite there not being any trophies separated as DLC trophies. Wondering if they are sneakily involved in the “all levels/all stars” trophies. Flimsy argument I know, as with Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers, downloading the DLC actually makes getting the 100% collection trophy take longer. Until you deleted them, then the bar for 100% completion goes back to default (“100% card collection” trophy pops when relaunching game). Who knows. Could possibly tell if the game either has patches or if the requirements were established with the DLC packs in mind.

This youtube playlist could be helpful but now it’s more painfully obvious why it’s easier with a mouse than with an R-Stick.

Edited by EqualityEarth
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 05/12/2020 at 4:10 AM, EqualityEarth said:

I’m not sure if this is already well known or relevant, or already troubleshooted (I watched a video on this game and it looks cool just scary hard) but I noticed there are 2 DLC level packs in the store, despite there not being any trophies separated as DLC trophies. Wondering if they are sneakily involved in the “all levels/all stars” trophies. Flimsy argument I know, as with Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers, downloading the DLC actually makes getting the 100% collection trophy take longer. Until you deleted them, then the bar for 100% completion goes back to default (“100% card collection” trophy pops when relaunching game). Who knows. Could possibly tell if the game either has patches or if the requirements were established with the DLC packs in mind.

This youtube playlist could be helpful but now it’s more painfully obvious why it’s easier with a mouse than with an R-Stick.

A good theory, but can confirm that the DLC does not affect base game trophies. I got the DLC and did everything on them. From memory, one of the levels actually makes getting Score King!! a little quicker.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Did you play this game on ps4 with psnow or on a ps3 system? 

Maybe the trophies will work, if it is played on a ps3 directly?

Sadly I started this game long time ago. I will give it a try now.. Bad to hear that this might be unobtainable at all^^

• 8 months later...
On 21/04/2021 at 2:09 AM, sn4pper92 said:

Did you play this game on ps4 with psnow or on a ps3 system? 

Maybe the trophies will work, if it is played on a ps3 directly?

Sadly I started this game long time ago. I will give it a try now.. Bad to hear that this might be unobtainable at all^^

I did it on my PS3.

Any unobtainable trophies will forever be just that, regardless of how the game is played.

• Like 1