Hey there, fellow trophy hunters!

dein-the-dragoon

Even though I've been almost a year on here I never really introduced myself... But I'll try to keep that as short as I can ;)

So, hey there from Germany! This is Kevin writing, I'm 20 years old and live in the surrounding area of Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany.

Actually, there isn't any picture of what I look like... Sorry for that!

Some hobbies include the PS3, writing big fanfictions and sometimes going for walks. My Language portfolio is covered with 2 languages (German and English). I'd like to think that I'm a sometimes weird, sometimes quite the right guy for some stuff.

When I'm not dealing with all the stuff above I'm on work duty - and when this isn't coming up I've got plenty of free time to trophy hunt! And then I'm posting some progress or even the newest plat as my status here. This also helps me to keep track of what to do and what done.

The first gaming platform I ever palyed on was interestingly a GameBoy Advance with Wario Land 4 - so I started at Nintendo back in 2003. From there on I got more consoles - beginning from the PS2 via Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS to the PS3. And the PS3 really stole my heart forever: I can't think of any other gaming console while there are some real pearls that you really have to look for. Some of my favourite branches include Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy (despite the botched XIII) and Jak & Daxter as well as Ratchet & Clank.

It took me quite some time to buy a PS3 slim but it became one with 120 GB and this stays with me since then. But school and other stuff always kept me from taking the maximum out of my console. This dilemma lasted until April 29th, 2015 when I finally made my apprenticeship to become an office management assistant and had a LOT of free time. But in the future, there's plenty more coming!

And that's for that. I'll see you around on here, maybe in my games and always remember: A trophy a day keeps the backlog away! ;)

• Like 1