[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

Of course =)

But I can't JUST start Kiseki games, they have to be carefully planned so they become milestones =)

Otherwise, it would be meaningless :D

FC will be #80 and #4000

SC will be #90 and #4500

Zero will be #105, Ao will be #110, Sen will be #111

And so on =D

And I'm sure XSEED-sama does all they could to bring them to Kiseki at least through Sen =D

There is a good way to speed up your progress, throw a bunch of VNs into your acct :P.

Um, you mean western games, right? 

Because for me, western games are what VNs are for others =D

If I pick a VN, I obviously read it :P

Wow, now I know Western games can be considered as VNs for some ppl :blink: .

Then try Haruhi Suzumiya VN :P , it's a good VN imo. This game didn't receive much love from self-proclaimed VN trophy hunters :( .

Edited by hasegawa2010

Wow, now I know Western games can be considered as VNs for some ppl :blink: .

Then try Haruhi Suzumiya VN :P , it's a good VN imo. This game didn't receive much love from self-proclaimed VN trophy hunters :( .

Yea, I know you have a guide for that, so you are subconsciously trying to remind me I will need to write Sora guides :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up,(Only have Zero No Kiseki but will plat all the games as I have time) but as a fan of the series I find it strange that: The Hall of fame pictures of Zero, Ao and Sen have some very minor characters' pictures in them. Sure they appear in these games but they have a minor roles and the games are not about them. I'd prefer the protagonists or at least some mayor characters from Zero, Ao and Sen, please. It would give the games the respect they deserve. Thank you.

K2DqrKK.png Family is everything K2DqrKK.png

"I... really can have family again, Joshua-onii-chan?

That... sounds... nice..."

You have completed Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki.

aBwI8FI.png For the Empire! aBwI8FI.png

"From the bottom of my musician soul,

I'm delighted to see you helped Erebonian Empire to bloom!"

You have completed the Sen no Kiseki trilogy.

Edit: these two.

Edited by killivincent

Sign me up,(Only have Zero No Kiseki but will plat all the games as I have time) 

Added

but as a fan of the series I find it strange that: The Hall of fame pictures of Zero, Ao and Sen have some very minor characters' pictures in them. Sure they appear in these games but they have a minor roles and the games are not about them. I'd prefer the protagonists or at least some mayor characters from Zero, Ao and Sen, please. It would give the games the respect they deserve. Thank you.

Very easy explanation. 

Zero and Ao are unfortunately often overlooked due to not being translated, on the other hand, Sora SC has been localized and since I used pretty much all Sora characters that are in Zero and Ao, I used Renne as the last remaining character from Sora that appears in VII.

Second reason is that... I can't and definitely DON'T want to choose just one character from either series. This actually goes for Sen as well. And even more. Sen is about the whole party, choosing one character is just disrespectful. Fortunately, this is fixed on leaderboard where Sen cast is used as banner.

Plus, these games are about Erebonian empire, And who else represent them than Olivier? :P

The last reason was the fact that for a long time, only Sora FC has been available game for western players. For that reason, awards are mainly Sora FC related since those characters were the only ones people actually knew. Not to mention they were the ones who had anime. So even if one did not play the game, they could meet them in anime.

Now, the situation is different, since on the contrary, most people will know Sen characters, but I can't just forget the main reason why we actually have localized Kiseki.

• Like 1

Added

Very easy explanation. 

Zero and Ao are unfortunately often overlooked due to not being translated, on the other hand, Sora SC has been localized and since I used pretty much all Sora characters that are in Zero and Ao, I used Renne as the last remaining character from Sora that appears in VII.

Second reason is that... I can't and definitely DON'T want to choose just one character from either series. This actually goes for Sen as well. And even more. Sen is about the whole party, choosing one character is just disrespectful. Fortunately, this is fixed on leaderboard where Sen cast is used as banner.

The last reason was the fact that for a long time, only Sora FC has been available game for western players. For that reason, awards are mainly Sora FC related since those characters were the only ones people actually knew. Not to mention they were the ones who had anime. So even if one did not play the game, they could meet them in anime.

Now, the situation is different, since on the contrary, most people will know Sen characters, but I can't just forget the main reason why we actually have localized Kiseki.

Yes thanks for adding, I knew you were going to say something like that, but using Renne for example can be misleading for the newbs and western players, they might think that Zero and Ao tell the story of the same characters even thought they dont(some make cameo or have a minor part but that's it), plus this is a gaming site so anime is just a lame excuse, it's not very popular either. I think you overlooked the actual (hardcore) fans by doing the things how you did. You could pick characters from Sora right? The protagonist (Joshua/Estelle). So wouldn't Lloyd be a good choice for Ao and Zero because he is the main protagonist and Rean for Sen? I know you're not a fan of male characters..but how'd you feel if I for example did a Hyper Dimension Neptunia Hall Of Fame picture which has Nisa in it even thought she is only a minor character but I put her  instead of Nep because more people might know her for appearing in Disgaea games or something like that? I dunno about you but I would be WTF?! 

Yes thanks for adding, I knew you were going to say something like that, but using Renne for example can be misleading for the newbs and western players, they might think that Zero and Ao tell the story of the same characters even thought they dont(some make cameo or have a minor part but that's it), plus this is a gaming site so anime is just a lame excuse, it's not very popular either. I think you overlooked the actual (hardcore) fans by doing the things how you did. You could pick characters from Sora right? The protagonist (Joshua/Estelle). So wouldn't Lloyd be a good choice for Ao and Zero because he is the main protagonist and Rean for Sen?

I don't really expect newbies to play Zero or Ao before they are localized and don't really get why you would care that much about special awards, but if you are really adamant about this, I may create alternative special awards and let people choose which ones they want.

I don't plan on removing the existing awards, though. 

I think you overlooked the actual (hardcore) fans by doing the things how you did. 

On the contrary, actual hardcore fans would understand why I chose those two because they also started with Sora.

but how'd you feel if I for example did a Hyper Dimension Neptunia Hall Of Fame picture which has Nisa in it even thought she is only a minor character but I put her  instead of Nep because more people might know her for appearing in Disgaea games or something like that? I dunno about you but I would be WTF?! 

Yea, that would be a bit WTF, because Disgaea is not as popular as Neps :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I don't really expect newbies to play Zero or Ao before they are localized and don't really get why you would care that much about special awards, but if you are really adamant about this, I may create alternative special awards and let people choose which ones they want.

I don't plan on removing the existing awards, though. 

On the contrary, actual hardcore fans would understand why I chose those two because they also started with Sora.

Yea, that would be a bit WTF, because Disgaea is not as popular as Neps :P

Yeah but  now you're saying that only Sora matters because it's the most popular one which is very disrespectful towards the Zero,Sen and Ao. 

I think that actual hardcore fans would care: if the right character is representing their respectful game. That's why I'm bitching. I don't know if you have actually played other games than Sora, so it might not mean that much to you. But again as a fan I feel that using characters that represent the game would be more appropriate. A hardcore fan would value the characters from the unpopular games and wouldn't be very happy when they are replaced by some minor ones who are linked to the more popular game on the series. Just like I gave you the example before. Using the more popular characters may appeal to mainstream but what about the ones who actual care?

You can do whatever you want, it was only a suggestion. Maybe one day when/if ever Zero and Ao get localised you change the pictures? And if you don't change them I'm fine with it. I respect your decision. I was just saying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With Sora getting rereleases (if I read that correctly) what are the chances Xseed gives us releases old the psp translations on the vita?

I'm pretty sure the PSP versions are already available on PSN store :)

We won't be getting EVOLUTION versions unfortunately.

I ask because I've just started Sen and love it. By most accounts Sora is even better...

That is most definitely correct :D

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

Can i join? Have the plat for Cold Steel I, that would make me a Junior Bracer :wave:

Love the game and can´t wait for Part 2 (release in germany in November :( )

Added!

(btw: played the Demo for Tokyo Xanadu yesterday and can´t wait for a western release :wub: )

Yea, Xanadu is going to be fun. However, despite being overall part of Legend of Heroes, it's not going to be added here :)

Guild application accepted.

Lowee should be worried now that you have the guild support =D

He should be more worried about all those shiny poms I killed.  But seriously, the enhanced enforcers have been a nice challenge except Pater Mater was a complete joke.  I figure I just need to get Kevin's level up a bit and maybe I'll be able to beat Loewe.

He should be more worried about all those shiny poms I killed.  But seriously, the enhanced enforcers have been a nice challenge except Pater Mater was a complete joke.  I figure I just need to get Kevin's level up a bit and maybe I'll be able to beat Loewe.

Yea, P-M was too easy.

You need Kevin for the last boss anyway, I hope you are using him.

And yea, his S-Craft is a key to easily beating Loewe :) (Frankly, the toughest part was not killing him before he summons his clone)

Well, the problems I run into is Kevin dies too much, so he doesn't get time to use his S-Craft because he never builds up enough CP (even with a gladiator belt equipped), so he's constantly useless in this battle because he keeps needing healing and revival from KO.  Even level 95 isn't helping much (he was at 91 previously, so that was a nice jump from farming poms).  Also, I tend to run into issues where either my party has to separate too much or gets too bunched up so either Kevin's S-craft is rendered useless due to distance, or the party is too close and able to be one shotted via s-craft from Loewe, or silver thorned before I can get out of the way because even two guards is wiped out in no time flat.